(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟓) the godparents

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

BY THE END OF THE MEETING, Athena had her head held in her hands. Her throat was sore with the harsh words she'd been speaking. Her head was pounding as she tapped her foot under the table.

Dumbledore left immediately after it was done. He was so determined to avoid Harry and Athena couldn't even comprehend why. She'd heard his theories over the connection between Voldemort however the last thing on her mind regarding this was Harry having contact with Voldemort. She believed so many more terrible things could happen rather than Dumbledore explaining things to Harry.

She was enraged at the man just like she had been fifteen years ago. Athena avoided looking or listening to anything as she kept her head down. The woman was scared of what she might say or do if anyone did try and talk to her. The words of the meeting were swarming her head like wasps and she didn't agree with anything the order were doing to handle this war.

Suddenly Athena heard a loud crash and a disgusting scream of anger. Her head pounded even more as she snapped her gaze up in ferocity and stared at the door. Someone had set her off again ,Mrs Black, and now she was screaming profanities.

"Thought you'd broken your neck there, you looked up so fast" Kennedy scoffed.

Athena shot her a glare as she started to mess with the locket around her neck. She heard loud voices over the sound of Mrs Black.

"Why are you still here?" Athena asked Kennedy harshly.

"I happen to be staying for dinner" Kennedy forced a smile, "Molly invited me"

"Did she?" Athena asked, slightly unconvinced, "I was under the impression she heavily disliked you"

"Oh I'm sure she does" Kennedy shrugged, "I'm also sure that Sirius told her to invite me considering he won't talk to me himself"

Athena was about to ask why Sirius wasn't talking to her but deciding that she was still in a mood too foul to care, she shut her mouth and leant back on her hands.

A second later, Molly Weasley came bustling into the kitchen with Harry in tow. She looked angrily at Bill and Arthur who were still leaning over rolled up blue prints of the departments of mysteries and whispering about them at the end of the table.

Mrs. Weasley cleared her throat. Arthur, looked around and jumped to his feet.
"Harry!" Mr. Weasley said, hurrying forward to greet him and shaking his hand vigorously. "Good to see you!"

Over his shoulder Bill, who still wore his long hair in a ponytail, was hastily rolling up the lengths of parchment left on the table. "Journey all right, Harry?" Bill called, trying to gather up twelve scrolls at once. "Mad-Eye didn't make you come via Greenland, then?"