( 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 )

omfg

400 chapters later and I can officially say that I'm done.

I actually can't believe it and idk how to feel because I've loved this book so much.

Thank you if you've made it to the end, you should congratulate yourself because this book is ridiculously long.

I hope you stick around and read some of my other books but if not, i hope you've enjoyed this one and I hope you know you're amazing :)

But this doesn't have to be the end... unless you want it to be

This book is part of a collection I like to call the cinnamon universe.

there's already two completed books connected to this

Cinnamon dreams (about Eleanor Lupin and George Weasley)

The not so perfect prefect (about Patrick Larson and Percy Weasley)

keep in mind if you read these soon after i've published this that not everything adds up perfectly because i've changed some things in this book and I haven't yet rewritten the other two but the main story is still the same.

Also if you want to stick around on a book that i'll be concentrating on updating just as I have with this one then go to Eternal Chaos (which used to be called disappointments) which is about Kennedy Vulpes and Sirius Black.

There'll be a lot more stories to come connected to this one and Athena will appear at some point in all of them.

I'm working on one about Theodore Sanders and Charlie Weasley, Hazel Hartland and Nymphadora Tonks, Alina Peters and Neville Longbottom.

so keep your eye out for that if you're interested.

Until then, I love you all!! thank you again for reading this I really appreciate it.

Love,  Elle :)

also I made this video about these books... not really a trailer more a montage but I thought I'd add it to the end :)

(I changed Marlene's faceclaim because I think this suits her better btw)