(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟎) three headed dog

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA WAS JUST BRINGING HER MUG OF COFFEE to her lips when there was a knock on the office door. She tried not to let out a large sigh of displeasure as she placed her mug back down.

This November afternoon happened to be her afternoon off. Aurora had been at her all morning about how she was structuring the exam timetables. She seemed to have invented a new kind of organisation which was borderline crazy.

She'd finally made herself a warm drink and sat back in her chair when she heard the knock on the door.

"Come in" Athena called. The door opened and Harry stepped inside with a small smile. Athena usually loved when Harry or Neville came to see her however today she was completely exhausted.

Despite this she sat up happily and gestured him inside the office,

"Hello Harry, preparation going well for your game next week?"

Athena had been hearing comments about Harry's first match as Gryffindor seeker approaching.

She hadn't seen him train but after asking the Weasley twins how good he was they told her that he was amazing. The team was looking good this year. Supporting Gryffindor was a habit that she had picked up from back when she was at school.

Athena was of course a Ravenclaw but since her friends had all been in Gryffindor she'd wanted them to win. From then on, she couldn't shake this off and was usually secretly rooting for Gryffindor. However last year it had been a Slytherin win and since then the team had been even more determined to prove themselves.

Harry wasn't the only new member of the team this year. Gryffindor had needed a new chaser who came in the form of none other than Eleanor Lupin. Athena hadn't heard much from the girl other than the fact that she was friends with the Weasley twins who had been the ones to tell her about the position.

Athena was sure that her uncle would be happy about this. Remus had never been a quidditch player himself but he'd always enjoyed the sport (or maybe he had been forced into it by his friends). Either way, he'd been the quidditch commentator for most of his time at the school.

"Yeah I think I'll be alright" Harry smiled as he took a seat, "I have the most important job apparently, I've been trying to read into the game a bit more and I've heard a lot of strange things... do you know that sometimes people actually go missing?"

"I assure you that doesn't happen often" Athena smiled, "at least not at Hogwarts games, that'll be talking about the big league games, what have you been reading anyway?"