(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎) fake dementors

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA PACED BACK INTO HER OFFICE with the words of Remus running wild in her mind. How could he be so continuously selfish? She was beginning to think that he only thought of himself.

As she stepped into the familiar room, she saw that there were two people sitting inside rather than one. Aurora was behind her desk looking tired and slightly fed up.

In front of her desk sat the beaming face of Sapphire Sinistra.

"Rena!" She grinned.

"Do you always come here uninvited?" Athena asked as she closed the door behind her.

"I told Rory I was coming" Sapphire shrugged. Athena looked to Aurora who gave no indication to tell her sister whether this was true or not.

"What's wrong with you?" Aurora asked as Athena collapsed in the chair behind her desk dramatically.

"I hate men" Athena replied simply as she placed her head in her hands,

"About time" Aurora responded, "what did Remus do this time?"

"Remus?" Sapphire gasped, "as in Remus Lupin?"

"How many other Remus' do you know?" Aurora asked shortly.

"He keeps making things complicated" complained Athena, "and I'm sick of it"

"What did he say?" Aurora asked.

"He told me he's still in love with me"

"No way!" Gasped Sapphire in excitement, "isn't that a good thing"

"Of course it's not a good thing" Aurora shook her head, "Remus left you Rena you owe him nothing, In fact you owe him less than nothing"

"Yes I know that" Athena snapped, "I told him that... what happened was a long time ago and I don't care for him that way anymore"

"Is that a lie?" Sapphire asked,

"It was the right thing to do" Aurora interrupted, "you can't go getting your heartbroken again, you're better than that"

"He might not break your heart" Sapphire pointed out,

"I don't want to wait around and find out" pondered Athena, "it wouldn't be as easy as getting back together, we're different... it would be forced I know it would"

"Exactly" Aurora stated proudly, "I'm glad you're seeing sense"

"I know this might not be a good time" murmured Sapphire, "but I saw this when I was shopping and um..."

Sapphire reached into a carrier bag and pulled out a book. It was a hardback with a shining sleeve which Athena didn't like very much. The front of the book depicted a murder of crows flooding from a tree while a woman in a white dress raised her hands into the air.