(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟏) dog and snake

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA WAITED FOR THE NEXT MORNING to leave the castle and hurry across the grounds. The morning dew soaked her boots and the pockets of her large denim jacket were filled with food.

She'd grabbed any leftovers she could find from the Halloween feat and could smell the sweet scents rising up around her.

Athena knew that the students were currently just waking up in the great hall. They would be talking about Black, wondering how he managed to get into the castle.

She was wondering the same thing however she supposed she knew the answer. Sirius wasn't a dog with many tricks. In fact, being a dog was his only trick.

Warily, Athena approached the whomping willow which also seemed to be waking up. It shook its branches softly as Athena approached.

Pointing her wand towards a branch near by, she hovered it level with the knot at the bottom of the trunk. The tree stopped moving and gave Athena enough time to sneak under it and into the passageway.

She walked as fast as she could. Athena was still unpleased with the events of the previous night. She couldn't believe that Sirius had been stupid enough to break into the castle on Halloween night.

Athena had specifically told him, not to anything stupid.

Just like Harry she thought.

People would get into a lot less trouble if they just listened to her.

Athena walked up the wooden steps and pushed open the door which had two large scratches scraped into it. Inside, it was cold and unwelcoming. She performed a quick charm of warmth.

Neither Sirius or Theodore had wands on them. They had been snapped upon arrival into Azkaban.

"Hello Athena" Theodore smiled at her politely. Sirius and Theodore were playing a game of chess with the board that she had brought them. It seemed that Theodore was winning which seemed to be annoying Sirius.

"Rena!" Sirius beamed, jumping up and 'accidentally' knocking over the chess pieces.

"Don't 'Rena' me!" Athena snapped, "what the hell were you thinking?"

"Ah" Sirius' grin faded, "I was worried you might be like this"

"Breaking into the castle? Attacking Elizabeth? Sending the school into a complete frenzy? You could have been caught Sirius! Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

"I was desperate" Sirius began, "he's in that castle Rena! He's in there and there's nothing that I can do about it!"

"I'm fully aware that he's in there and I told you that we will think of a good plan to get this sorted. This plan does not involved you breaking into the castle and ripping open a painting"