(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟓) they are coming

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

THEY ARE COMING

Suddenly everything good about the world seemed to vanish. The beauty of the wedding was dismissed with the swift breeze that seemed to knock the light out of the tent. Screaming was the first thing that Athena heard, people were disappearing into thin air with a turn of their heels. No one wanted to stay but this was the Weasley's home.

Athena turned to Remus hoping he wouldn't be wearing that expression that conveyed 'I told you so'. However he looked scared and angry as he raised his wand ready. For a split second there was silence, those screaming were gone. Heavy breathing and scattered footsteps echoed through the night air. Everyone was perfectly still, looking around as the light of the lynx faded, leaving them all in darkness.

Then they arrived.

Athena couldn't count how many of them there were. All of a sudden they were all around them. Flashes of light appeared and Athena found herself back to back with Remus as they pointed their wands at the ready.

She had to find Harry. He was still in disguise but she was unsure how long it would last. Considering he'd been changed to look like a Weasley, it was almost impossible to see him. All the heads around them were ginger and with the ongoing chaos, Athena was unsure where to look.

A light smashed into a lantern, setting fire to the table below as more hooded figures appeared. Some were death eaters, others ministry workers. She turned to see tables knocked over, some of them were frantically searching for Harry. They knew he was going to be there.

However a second later, she saw a group of death eaters lock eyes with her under their masks. With all the worrying about Harry, Athena had forgotten that she too was being hunted.

"Remus!" She called in fear as the three figures started to run towards her.

He turned to her side as the two of them started shooting spells at the ongoing trio. They defended themselves rather well. Athena could feel her heart beating and her pulse throbbing in every vein tracing her body. Her mind was on fire as the lights of the exploded lanterns illuminated her into a glowing orange shine.

Athena tried to concentrate on Remus' presence beside her as her wand moved in fast motions. It was then behind one of the men's shoulders she saw Hermione, Ron and another ginger Athena assumed to be Harry. A second later they were gone as soon as Athena had seen them. She breathed an internal sigh of relief. Although she knew the journey Harry had just started wouldn't be easy, she was relieved to know he was out of this nightmare.

Fire burst from Remus' wand and sent one of the death eaters up in smoke. His companion tried to stop the flames but ended up being stunned by Athena. The last death eater managed to extinguish his friend however as the burnt man toppled to the floor, the final death eater realised he was fighting a losing battle.