(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟗) skeeter

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

HARRY POTTER'S SECRET HEARTACHE

A boy like no other, perhaps - yet a boy suffering all the usual pangs of adolescence, writes Rita Skeeter. Deprived of love since the tragic demise of his parents, fourteen-year-old Harry Potter thought he had found solace in his steady girlfriend at Hogwarts, Muggle-born Hermione Granger. Little did he know that he would shortly be suffering yet another emotional blow in a life already littered with personal loss.

Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl, seems to have a taste for famous wizards that Harry alone cannot satisfy. Since the arrival at Hogwarts of Viktor Krum, Bulgarian Seeker and hero of the last World Quidditch Cup, Miss Granger has been toying with both boys' affections. Krum, who is openly smitten with the devious Miss Granger, has already invited her to visit him in Bulgaria over the summer holidays, and insists that he has "never felt this way about any other girl."

However, it might not be Miss Granger's doubtful natural charms that have captured these unfortunate boys' interest.

"She's really ugly," says Pansy Parkinson, a pretty and vivacious fourth-year student, "but she'd be well up to making a Love Potion, she's quite brainy. I think that's how she's doing it."

Love Potions are, of course, banned at Hogwarts, and no doubt Albus Dumbledore will want to investigate these claims. In the meantime, Harry Potters well-wishers must hope that, next time, he bestows his heart on a worthier candidate.

Athena slammed the newspaper down onto her desk in front of her in fury as she read over the words. She was aware that Rita Skeeter liked to make up stories and twist them but for her victims to be two fourteen year olds was absolutely sickening.

She could imagine that Hermione wouldn't have it easy following the publication of this article. Students were always trying to find new things to laugh about and this seemed like it could be a worthy candidate.

The door to the office opened and Athena looked up to see her sister walking in. Aurora had a busier schedule than Athena which meant most of the time the younger had the office to herself.

It also meant that Aurora often seemed a lot more flustered and overworked. She was always doing everything she could to ensure that the students were getting the best quality teaching they could possibly get. Athena would love to say that she had the same commitment but in reality she'd been sitting in her office for the past week simply trying to deduct what death eaters may achieve with Harry winning the tournament.

"Have you seen this?" Athena asked angrily, brandishing the paper.

"Yeah I have" Aurora replied, "I thought you'd be annoyed, good thing you weren't in the hall this morning"