(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟑) fallen soldier

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA TOPPLED OFF THE BROOM as they collided with the ground below then. She would have to work on her landings, not that she ever wanted to fly again.

"Are you alright Elle?" Athena asked as she turned to the girl behind her (who still looked like Harry). Elle looked slightly dazed and out of breath but as far as Athena could tell, she wasn't injured.

"Yeah I'm fine" Elle nodded slowly.

"Great, come on then" Athena beckoned her across the back garden. Aurora owned a small cottage in West Suffolk with Dominique. It had been decided that Athena would go there with Elle from Privet Drive. Of course then the plan hadn't included an ambush. Athena already knew they were late.

As they moved towards the back door and knocked loudly, Athena turned to see hair lengthening from Elle's head, her eyes were growing and her skin paling. A second later, it was Eleanor Lupin standing in front of her rather than Harry Potter.

"I hate polyjuice potion" Elle muttered with a shiver.

The back door to the cottage opened and Athena turned to see Aurora standing there looking scared and relieved. She sprang forwards and wrapped her arms tight around her sister. Athena could hear her heavy breathing a bit too close to her ear.

"You're late!" Aurora exclaimed, "you were supposed to be here twenty minutes ago!"

"We were ambushed" Athena explained as she helped Elle into the house, "I don't know what happened but as soon as we got up into the sky there were death eaters everywhere. Spells were flying... I don't know if everyone's ok. We need to get to the burrow"

"Well I'll have to set another port key up" Aurora murmured, "yours left fifteen minutes ago... Dom get down here!"

Clattering footsteps came hurrying into the room before Dominique was stood there. She looked nearly as scared as Aurora with her hair tied messily in a large bun on the top of her head.

"Oh you're alright" Dominique sighed as she gave Athena a hug, "I've been feeding off your sisters stress. Driving me crazy"

"We're fine, not even a scratch on us" Athena comforted her with a smile.

"Nice to meet you by the way... properly I mean" Dominique grinned as she turned to Elle, "I'm Dominique"

"Elle Lupin" she replied, shaking the woman's hand.

"Yeah I know who you are" Dominique replied, "from the order of course and because I hear too much about Remus from this one" she pointed at Athena.

"Well I am married to him" Athena pointed out.

Aurora was leaning over a spatula now, muttering some words under her breath before the utensil started to glow.

"How did you get ambushed anyway?" Dominique asked casually.