(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟏) great escape

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA STARED UP IN SHOCK AS Theodore Sanders walked into the room with three wands in his hand. He separated them quickly and threw two of them to Athena and Kennedy. Neither of them could form words, they were just staring at Theodore in bewilderment.

"I've been out of the curse since the night of Bill and Fleur's wedding" Theodore explained, "they haven't noticed, I've become pretty good at faking it but when I saw them drag the two of you in here... well I have to help you"

"I'm just glad you're alright" Athena sighed, "I've been trying to figure out a way to get to you but—"

"You've got bigger priorities, it's alright I understand" he smiled gently, "really, I do" he added upon seeing Athena's look of sympathy.

"You know how to get us out of here?" Kennedy asked quickly.

"Not exactly" Theodore looked around, "they don't know I'm down here. The dark Lord won't be back until tomorrow but we still have Bellatrix and the Malfoy's to content with"

"Just say his name" Kennedy muttered, "I have no problem saying Vold—"

"Don't!" Theodore snapped suddenly, "unless you want to draw attention to yourself. The name is tabooed, it's how he finds people"

"Oh" Kennedy said suddenly with a frown, "and here I was thinking that my parents had left a trap for me... maybe they hadn't expected their end after all"

"You're saying the death eaters found you because you said his name"

"You'd be surprised how many people they've caught" Theodore continued, "it was people in the order who used that name. They nearly got Kingsley the other day"

"What?" Athena gasped in astonishment as she felt her heart drop.

"Don't worry, he got away" Theodore ensured her, "now we better get going before someone realises what I'm up to"

"You said the only ones out there are Bellatrix and the Malfoy's" Athena asked nervously as she looked up the stairs.

"Well and Pettigrew but he's not a threat" Theodore replied.

"You don't have to worry about Narcissa" Kennedy added.

"Because she doesn't have a wand?" Athena frowned.

"Well that" Kennedy tilted her head slightly, "and because she was my source of information... you know what I told you Athena. She's who I got it from. She's no danger to us"

"Well Bellatrix and Lucius are a threat" Theodore concluded, "and I'd rather not run into them so we'll have to be fast"

"Let's go then" Athena nodded as she gripped onto her wand. Theodore beckoned them to follow him up the stairs. He looked around anxiously as they reached the top. Athena was unsure whether this was going to work but she was willing to try anything. She cast another glance to Kennedy who was looking determined.