(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟒) the marauders map

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

ATHENA WAS SAT ON THE EDGE of Snape's desk, complaining about everything as usual, when Draco Malfoy came bursting into the room looking more panicked than Athena had ever seen him.

"What is it Malfoy?" Snape asked coldly,

"I just saw Harry Potter in Hogsmeade next to the shrieking shack!" Draco exclaimed, "I saw his head! Just floating there"

Athena looked to Snape who was looking straight back at her in confusion.

"You saw Potter's floating head in Hogsmeade?" Snape asked slowly,

"Yes!" Malfoy continued, "just his head! I was talking to Weasley alone and then someone threw mud at me and at first I didn't know where it was coming from! It hit me in the back of the head" Malloy turned and his platinum hair was indeed dirtier than usual.

Athena sighed in realisation that was not noticed by either Snape or Draco. Harry must be using his invisibility cloak to sneak into Hogsmeade. She'd expected as much when she'd learnt he'd overhead her conversation in the three broomsticks.

"I will find Potter" Snape muttered, standing up from his seat. Athena jumped up too, knowing that Snape would probably be foul to Harry if she wasn't there.

Harry would get into a lot of trouble being in Hogsmeade without permission, especially at the current time. She'd tried to tell him to resist temptation and stay safe however it seemed that no one actually listened to her these days.

Snape and Athena walked out of the dungeons without a word, leaving Draco who still looked extremely frightened. Athena imagined that seeing a floating head might do that to a person.

"How do you know where you're going, should we not go to the front gates?" Athena asked, hurrying after Snape who was walking a lot faster than her.

"I saw Potter lingering around this corridor only this morning" Snape replied, "if he has been to Hogsmeade I suspect it has something to do with it"

Athena frowned as they rounded the corner. The corridor seemed average with no sign of a passage or door which might lead to Hogsmeade. Despite this, Harry was stood by a statue of a hag with his hands buried into his pockets. He had the kind of forced expression of someone who was doing something wrong.

"So," Snape sneered as the two of them approached There was a look of suppressed triumph about him. Harry was trying to look innocent and it was obvious.

"Come with me, Potter," added Snape before he turned in a flurry of black robes. Harry looked to Athena hopefully. She hadn't spoken to him since their discussion about Hermione however she shot him a warning smile. Athena would always keep Harry out of trouble if she could.