(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐) faces in photos

☽☽☽

☽☽☽

THE RAIN HAMMERED AGAINST her office window and made it very difficult to concentrate on anything. The storms kept getting worse.

Athena was no longer excited for the upcoming quidditch match. She hated sitting out in the rain even if it was to watch Harry do something that he loved.

She was surprised that the match hadn't been cancelled. Athena wasn't sure how the teams could possibly be expected to play in weather such as this. Harry would have absolutely no chance of being able to find the snitch.

It wouldn't even seem remotely interesting when sitting in the rain. Athena found herself sitting gazing aimlessly out of the window instead of doing anything. Her mind wouldn't focus anyway despite her efforts.

She barely heard the knock on the door to her office. Her mind had been too focused on the rain however she heard the sound of it opening.

Turning, she saw Harry walking into the room smiling lightly at her.

"Oh hello Harry" Athena smiled, "how are you doing?"

"I'm alright" Harry replied as he took a seat.

"I doubt you're looking forward to the match tomorrow" Athena raised her eyebrows, "the weather isn't exactly the best"

"I know it's not looking good" Harry agreed, "we've been training expecting to play Slytherin as well, their techniques are completely different to Hufflepuff's. Wood has had us in constant training. That's where I've been?"

"In this weather?" Athena asked in astonishing, "I'm surprised you didn't get blown away"

"I thought I might" Harry joked.

"So how are you really?" Athena asked, "nothing bothering you is there?"

"Not really" Harry shrugged, "there's another Hogsmede weekend next week"

Athena's heart dropped,

"Harry I'm sorry" Athena sighed,

"I know" he mumbled, "it's probably for the best... the dementors affect me worse than everyone else"

"That doesn't make you weak" said Athena,

"Feels like it" Harry pondered,

"They affect me worse too" Athena pointed out. Harry looked up in curiosity.

"How come?" He asked,

"They affect people who have been through a lot. More to feed off. You and I have been through a lot Harry and it makes us stronger, not weaker ok?"

"Ok" Harry nodded with a slight smile, "I um... wanted to talk to you about something"

"Did you?" Athena asked, "what is it?"