1 | Moving Ahead

432 Park Avenue, New York

When Rona woke up the next day, her entire body was sore

When Rona woke up the next day, her entire body was sore. True to Seokhoon's words, she had only woken up at around 11am. Her body was just so exhausted that she did not stir at all during her sleep. When she felt around the bed, it was cold to the touch. She opened her eyes and saw that the usual space to her left was empty. She slowly looked around but Seokhoon was not in the bedroom. She slowly dragged herself out of bed and into the bathroom.

When she had come out, late breakfast (almost lunch) had been served. Seokhoon walked out of the kitchen with a cup of tea in his hand. Good morning or well almost good afternoon baby. He kissed her on her temple as she sat down and started to eat her breakfast. What time did you wake up?

Not that long before you, I woke up around 10 something. Peter and the staff members were already here, I decided to let you sleep in as I figured you would be tired from exercising and well others. Rona saw a very proud smirk appear on his face, she chose not to comment on that line and focus on eating her breakfast. Peter came out of the kitchen and said good morning to Rona.

Next week your wedding planner from Seoul will be arriving with her assistants. I have already booked the wedding studio for you both.

Oh right, we are already mid-semester which means there is less than 2 months till the joint concert and 3 months till the wedding.

Luckily, venue wise we have more or less settled things. It is just the decorations, dresses, and the overall flow of the day that needs to be worked out.

What about food?

Well, we two can't try the food, so Omma said she would give us the hotel's menu and then we could pick and they would try it for us.

I have read that the Shimwoo Hotel's opening ceremony was successful. Just 2 weeks ago, Shimwoo Hotel was finally completed, this was the 2nd biggest project undertaken by Shimwoo & Co. Suryeon had been working for many months on this specific project. Shimwoo Hotel strives to be the top notch hotel of Korea, Suryeon has high hopes for the hotel. Seokhoon and Rona's wedding will really be the first real big event that will be taking place in the hotel.

In the past 2 months, the reputation of Suryeon and Yoonhee especially has become good. With their various charity work and their mission of bettering the community. They are one of the leading successful businesswomen in Korea. How has your sister been Seokkyung? And the rest of your friends?

Jenny and Minhyeok have actually finished their first semester, they will be moving onto 2nd semester in a couple of weeks time. They have been really good with their studies, unlike their playful attitude in Chungah High, Minheyok and Jenny have been powerhouses in their own respective courses. They are really doing well. Eunbyeol has started to formally go to Art school and hopes to try to apply to a university by the early start of next year.

Seokkyung has been good. She says that cooking school is tough, but she really likes the fact that she is being challenged every day. I hope she continues to stick to it and well maybe one day she can help cook us something.

Omma told me that she decided to give Seokkyung some practical experience?

Yeah it seems that the cooking school encourages students to take jobs that are related to the cooking field. So she is currently working in the kitchen at one of the restaurants in Shimwoo Hotel.

Won't they be biased to her?

No, Seokkyung said in fact her surname doesn't carry much weight in the restaurant since it is not owned by Omma. In fact, they treat her the lowest on the totem pole right now because she doesn't have much experience.

So what is she doing?

Seems she is stuck at washing dishes.

Hahah oh dear.

Yeah, but she did tell Omma that she actually loves it because this is really the first time she can see and observe what an actual working kitchen looks like. I think this will greatly help her in the future.

Rona was really thankful that all their friends from former Hera Place have really moved ahead with their lives. They were really maturing into individuals who had their own ideas, passion and hope to benefit or help society. She could never have imagined that such was possible of not just Seokhoon and her but of the rest as well. Considering what they all went through, this was finally their shining light.

Note: hello my lovely followers and readers and just fans of Seokrona! Here comes book 2! Surprise right that the story is still going on?! I know I am probably out of my mind for pushing and writing nonstop!

I hope you continue to love this story! What await Seokrona as they continue on! Let's read and see. The schedule for book 2 will more or less be the same, one chapter per day, unless something happens that I am unable to post! Stay tune. You can follow me on twitter at kaoriharang. I will be updating my chapters there so you can follow along! Without further ado! Let's get into it!