79 | 2nd Chance

Shimwoo Tower, Seoul

Seokhoon and Rona arrived back in Seoul two days ago, it was a welcome return

Seokhoon and Rona arrived back in Seoul two days ago, it was a welcome return. They would be in Seoul for about another two months before they returned to New York for their graduation ceremony and then they will be back in Seoul before moving onto Vienna. Today Seokhoon and Rona were over at Yoonhee's place. It has been renovated and now Yoochul, Yoonhee and Eunbyeol officially live together.

Yoonchul had renovated the house, they gave Eunbyeol a rather big master bedroom that had an attached bathroom, study room and art studio

Yoonchul had renovated the house, they gave Eunbyeol a rather big master bedroom that had an attached bathroom, study room and art studio. Yoonhee and Yoonchul each had an office of their own for Yunis and JohnBio activities.Seokhoon and Rona were over at the house today, Rona was here to discuss Yoonhee's wedding. The couple decided not to do something too lavish. They decided to do a small wedding dinner as well.

Rona was with her mother in her office, Suryeon and Eunbyeol were also present. The wedding was going to be simple, not much outfit changes but to commemorate the occasion, the couple were going to be taking several wedding photos at a studio prior to the wedding itself. I don't know if we should have a photoshoot? Technically Yoonchul and I had one when we came back from America 4 years ago.

Oh please Yoonhee, at that point in time you two were together more because of necessity as opposed to love. Even though the two of you did have feelings for each other, wasn't your marriage at that point in time more of a show to get under the skin of Cheo Seojin especially.

Yoonhee couldn't quite refute what Suryeon had said, it was true. Even though Yoonhee and Yoonchul never forgot their feelings towards each other, nevertheless, they were not together because they rekindled their love but rather because they needed each other to fight against Seojin and Dante at that point in time. Now it was different, there was no real compelling reason why they needed to be together, now that things were all settled and their children were more or less living their own lives, they could really focus on themselves and those feelings bubbled back to the surface.

Omma, Suryeon eomeoni is right. Since you and Yoochul Appa have been given a 2nd chance to really make your marriage real, so you should celebrate it! Eunbyeol nodded along, she really loved seeing the relationship between Yoonhee and her father. It was clear even to Eunbyeol that compared to his marriage with her mother, he was so much happier now. She knew that Yoochul and Seojin were really not right for each other, she had seen the mental abuse Seojin had given to her father for so long. In the end, Seojin's ambition was more important to her than anything else, as such she ended up neglecting not only her marriage but her relationship with Eunbyeol.

Yoonhee realised the wisdom of Rona's words and she saw Eunbyeol nodding along. In the year, the three had begun to live together. At the beginning, Yoonhee was worried that Eunbyeol would be uncomfortable after all, Seojin was her mother at the end of the day and she never intended to replace her in any way. Yoonhee was truly thankful that it was Eunbyeol who really opened her heart first, accepting her as her step mother rather quickly. In the year, the three of them made sure to spend as much time together as a family, whether it be going out to have fun or having meals together.

Eunbyeol and Yoonhee had also spent much time 1-1, something like a mother-daughter date to get to know one another better. They even decided to go to family counselling to really help with the transition as a family. Yoonhee was really thankful and grateful that now that Yoonchul and Yoonhee were recommitting to each other again.

The wedding dinner would take place 3 weeks from now, Yoonhee still had to finalise her outfits for the photoshoot and the day itself, so the discussion went on for the next few hours till everything was finalised.

Note: I will update today and maybe use the weekend to focus on writing!