81 | Recommitment

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

The wait was finally over, Yoonhee and Yoonchul were finally tying the knot again. It was rather surreal to both of them how they had been married and yet because of the circumstances and the decisions that they made they separated barely three months into their marriage. There was so much potential and feelings left unspoken between them. Yoonchul was so thankful for this 2nd chance, the more he thought about it, the more he was grateful that Yoonhee came and rescued him when he left jail. Taking her hand again, her help again, was probably the best decision Yoonchul had ever made in his life. It not only closed a chapter in his life, getting rid of the demons that plagued them.

With the beautiful Summer weather, Yoonhee and Yoonchul decided to conduct their wedding on the grounds outside of Shimwoo Hotel. Shimwoo Hotel had a large patch of grass that was often dedicated for outdoor events. So they erected a tent and put all the wedding tables underneath the tent. Overall, the decorations were very fairy and simple. By 11AM, all the guests were seated. Suryeon was Yoonhee's maid of honour, Sangah, Mari and Rona were her bridesmaids. Eunbyeol was asked too but she wanted to help Yoonhee with the overall wedding planning, so Eunbyeol was her wedding coordinator for the day with Jenny helping her.

All of the women were wearing champagne coloured one shoulder dresses, while the men (Seokhoon, Minhyeok, Dongpil) were all dressed in white groomsmen attire. At 11:10AM, the music began to play and in walked the bridesmaid and groomsmen. Afterwards, the happy couple. Yoonhee was dressed in a simple but classy lace wedding gown that reached only her knees, while Yoonchul was wearing a simple black casual suit to match. The couple didn't want things to be too lavish, so they chose more classy, elegant but simple outfits for their wedding.

The happy couple walked up to the front of the tent, Yoonchul and Yoonhee decided to do away with the officiant and they just focused on registering their marriage and that was it

The happy couple walked up to the front of the tent, Yoonchul and Yoonhee decided to do away with the officiant and they just focused on registering their marriage and that was it. This was the 2nd time (technically 3rd time) that they were getting married, they were tired of the steps and so they did away with everything and kept it real simple. 

In the centre of the wedding tent was a dance floor, after the ceremony was over. Yoonchul and Yoonhee said a few words of thanks especially to those who helped with the wedding, before inviting their guests to enjoy their lunch. The ceremony itself didn't take too long, Yoonhee and Yoonchul didn't really want much so after about 20 minutes of the wedding ceremony itself and saying a few words, guests were served their lunch.

Soon music came around the PA system, and after the guests had finished their lunch, they were encouraged to take to the dance floor. The playlist had a mix of romantic tracks to fun and bubbly tracks. The now married couple took to the dance floor to have their first dance. They danced slowly to the music, the sight was romantic and sweet, melting the hearts of all who were watching.

As the music carried on playing, Seokhoon and Rona stepped in. Rona danced with Yoonchul who was now officially her father in name as well. Appa, please cherish Omma. Rona said as she danced along with her father. Yoonchul smiled and nodded. I will Rona, I have recommitted my life to your mother, I will never let this chance go ever again. Rona smiled and was relieved and thankful. Seokhoon on the other side was dancing with his mother-in-law.

Seokhoon-ah, I just want to thank you.

Thank me?

It really hit me how since you and Rona left for New York, Rona has really changed. She has grown into a confident and mature lady. Since you two have been together, I don't think I have ever seen Rona sad or hurt. I can tell that it is your love, your presence that has really made Rona so happy. All this wouldn't be possible as well, how Rona easily accepted Yoonchul as well, it is all tied together. I know that you had a lot to do with it, so thank you.

No thanks necessary emonim. This was just something that happened along the way. Rona always had it inside of her, I guess she just needed to be away from the place that reminded her of her hurt, that's all.

Yoonhee smiled, Seokhoon and Rona had been together for about 4 years already and married for about 6 months already. Yet, the love between them did not dwindle but was probably even stronger than before. Yoonhee could rest easy and know that Rona is safe in Seokhoon's care. Even as her daughter moved to Vienna, she knew that she didn't have to worry, Seokhoon would be right there with her.

Note: This is just a happy ending to a CP that Penthouse chose to be really horrible towards. I hope this heals Penthouse kdrama fans, or Yoonhee x Yoonchul CP fans. Updates maybe slower in the coming weeks, I have been really slow with writing. I hope everyone understands, brain cells are moving much slower. I think recently, my emotions has been not in the right place. So I need time to really just get back to my original state.