184 | Chaos

After a month or so at the birth centre, Rona finally came home with the twins. It had been a rather steep learning curve for the parents. When they had Hyun Jae they were still novice parents and learning the ropes, they had thought the second round would be a walk in the park. But now taking care of twins was something they were rather shocked by. It was not twice the work but 100 times the work. Luckily the nurses helped to teach them tricks and ways to cope with their schedule and take care of the twins.

But when they got back home, they now had Hyun Jae as well to look after. Their parents foresaw the difficulty and eventually hired a babysitter to help with the twins specifically. Seokhoon and Rona knew that they needed to give attention to Hyun Jae as well. They made sure to involve him as much as possible, asking him to help bring the diaper to even to look after his sisters. Hyun Jae did experience a bit of jealousy but when Seokhoon and Rona gave him many tasks he was more than happy to help not only them but his sisters. He eventually saw himself as their protector.

Still to say it was not chaos would be a lie. It was chaos, for a good couple of months Seokhoon and Rona were not operating on much sleep. But with the extra help of Peter and their babysitter, Seokhoon and Rona were able to rest.

Time truly had flown by and in the blink of an eye, now Minhyeok and Jenny were finally getting married. Rona was their matron of honour. The couple really wanted a small affair and nothing overly fancy. They ended up conducting their wedding at one of the Shimwoo Hotel. Jenny and Minhyeok chose to have their wedding at one of the small ballrooms. The sight was truly beautiful, with white roses surrounding the place, it really looked like a small fairytale. There were several round tables around the ballroom where the guests would be seated and eventually served lunch.

Even though Rona was the matron of honour, Jenny told her there was nothing she needed to take care of

Even though Rona was the matron of honour, Jenny told her there was nothing she needed to take care of. Since the wedding was small and intimate, the ceremony was going to be simple and straight to the point. Keeping in with the theme colour of green, all of Jenny's bridesmaids were dressed in some shade of dark green. Rona had worked hard to lose weight and get her body back in shape within the 4 months after her pregnancy. She was looking as beautiful as ever, she may not have the same body shape as when she was a teenager but she was looking good. She had worked hard with a personal trainer who came over to their house every day to help Rona shed the pregnancy weight she had gained as well as reshape her body back to what it once was before.

The men were wearing very smart suits, casual in colour and design but making sure the colours match the green theme colour of the wedding. Everyone was already on standby and the guests were all seated at their tables.

Exactly at 10:30am, the wedding officially began. Under the soft classical music, the doors opened and in walked Jenny. Unlike the usual glamorous wedding gowns often worn, Jenny went really simple. It really set the whole mood of the wedding that it was a very intimate one. Minhyeok stood at the end of the aisle, wearing a smart suit (minus a tie) waiting for Jenny as she walked down the aisle with Dongpil. When she had reached the end, Minhyeok bowed to Dongpil.

Take care of my dear baby girl.

I will, sir.

Dongpil handed over Jenny's hand to Minhyeok and went back to his seat. Now Jenny and Minhyeok stood before the officiate and the wedding continued. After they both said their vows and were pronounced husband and wife, everyone erupted into cheers and applause. Jenny and Minhyeok faced the guests and said their thank you speeches. Afterwards, they announced that lunch was served. Right on cue the waitress all came out and began to serve the guests.

Minhyeok and Jenny used this time to go from table to table, thanking the guests personally for coming to their wedding

Minhyeok and Jenny used this time to go from table to table, thanking the guests personally for coming to their wedding. They snapped a quick group photo per table before eventually landing at the VIP tables. The wedding lasted for another 1 and a half hours before the guests began to head home. The married couple eventually headed back up to their hotel suite to rest for the afternoon, they were going to have a private dinner with just their families later on in the evening.

Seokhoon and Rona took Hyun Jae home. He was so excited by the atmosphere of the wedding, plus he was the ring bearer that he soon fell asleep. I don't think anything will wake him up.

I agree, he was so excited running around, taking photos, playing with the older hyungs and noona. I think his energy level has completely crashed on him.

Well, I am thankful he actually enjoyed himself.

He is growing up, our son.