35 | Ocean

Santorini, Greece

Before they left the hotel, the only hint that Seokhoon gave Rona was that she was to wear her swimwear underneath her clothing

Before they left the hotel, the only hint that Seokhoon gave Rona was that she was to wear her swimwear underneath her clothing. Just before they reached their surprised destination, Seokhoon instructed Rona to close her eyes. Having closed her eyes, she had to rely on Seokhoon to lead her. Eventually they came to a stop and Seokhoon told her to open her eyes. When Rona had opened it, there in front of her was a boat - a catamaran. We are going to go on a private cruise. The sun was still high even at 3pm, Seokhoon planned for them to have some fun in the water and also to catch the setting sun at around 8pm.

Seokhoon helped Rona board the boat and they were off

Seokhoon helped Rona board the boat and they were off. Seokhoon specifically wanted to take Rona out on the water, so he handled the details of the cruise himself with the help of his mother. The boat came with a private crew and food and drinks were served onboard. The boat was rather luxurious and surprisingly spacious, there was an indoor living area with a full size kitchen, there were altogether 6 bedrooms, 2 of which were dedicated to the crew of 3. Rona explored the boat, the bedrooms were fairly spacious with a full size bathroom. On the top deck, there was a full size dining area where one could look out into the ocean and enjoy a good meal.

The captain set off and brought them to a location where water activities like snorkelling or just swimming in the ocean could be done

The captain set off and brought them to a location where water activities like snorkelling or just swimming in the ocean could be done. This was the first time that Rona had ever done something like that, she was a bit nervous to be swimming in such open waters. Seokhoon guided her and made sure that she was comfortable in the water before they started snorkelling in earnest. Rona needed several tries to dive into the water but soon she got the hang of it. With Seokhoon near her, Rona didn't have to worry about anything. She trusted Seokhoon would be watching out for her.

The water of Santorini was so clear, as Rona dived into the water she could see all the different fishes and oceanic plants. It was a completely different world, with the sun up high in the sky, the weather being so clear and warm, the cooling water of the sea was just right. They continued to swim and play in the ocean until Rona began to tire from swimming. They headed back up the deck, and the captain brought them to their next location. Another famous place in Santorini was the volcano hot springs. The boat steered towards the island of Nea Kameni, the island was a volcanic island. The island of Nea Kameni is surrounded by warm dark waters which are known for their therapeutic benefits. 

Upon entering the water Rona was amazed by just how warm it was, it was not hot too the point of unbearable, the warmth of the water really helped relax Rona and her muscles

Upon entering the water Rona was amazed by just how warm it was, it was not hot too the point of unbearable, the warmth of the water really helped relax Rona and her muscles. The couple floated around before swimming further inland. The island could be explored, but because the island was an active volcanic island, Seokhoon and Rona were not too adventures to explore it. They decided to just remain in the water for another 10-15 minutes before swimming back to their boat.

Seokhoon had already packed a second set of clothing for the two of them if they needed to change. They went out towards the front of the boat, there was a net over the boat and Seokhoon and Rona laid out a towel so they could lay down. Rona-ah, you are going to get sunburnt like this. Seokhoon patted Rona's skin dry before proceeding to put sunscreen on her. Rona laid flat on her stomach first as Seokhoon applied sunscreen over her back, he massaged her shoulders and Rona let out a moan, the pressure was just right. His hand moved downwards towards her butt and her legs. He applied sunscreen over her legs, massaging her calves for her.

With the warmth of the sun and Seokhoon's hands on her, Rona was slowly drifting to sleep until she felt his hands slip under her bikini buttons. She lifted her head and turned around, Seokhoon looked at Rona; he had an innocent expression on his face. Rona inwardly laughed at that sight, Seokhoon was definitely not innocent. But to her surprise he was surprisingly well behaved, he massaged her butt only a little, making sure the sunscreen was applied before turning Rona around.

He started to apply sunscreen around her arms and her legs first. After he had finished those areas, he moved to her stomach. Rona was letting out a soft moan when she felt him caressing her stomach, he moved upwards and slipped underneath her bikini top. She opened her eyes and stared at him. We have to cover everywhere if not you are going to get burnt. Seokhoon said with a straight face. With that, Seokhoon continued.