100 | Euphoric

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Vienna

After an amazing dinner and with the dishes all cleaned up

After an amazing dinner and with the dishes all cleaned up. Seokhoon and Rona headed to their bathroom to enjoy a nice warm bath. Travelling was always exhausting so the warm water really helped with the relaxing of Seokhoon's body and muscle. As Rona sat opposite the bath staring at her husband's hot and hard body. She trembled with desire once again. Seokhoon jerked awake when he felt something touch his organ. When he opened his eyes he found Rona staring at him and her hand on his hard organ. Seokhoon grabbed Rona's wrist and brought her closer to him.

Her naked body was now fully seated on Seokhoon. They groaned as their Seokhoon's hard organ came into contact with Rona's sensitive core. Rona took Seokhoon's lips into hers and they started to make out on the tub. Seokhoon's hands travelled down the back of Rona downwards till he reached her butt. He cupped her flesh into his hands and squeezed it tight. As their tongues danced against each other, he took Rona's tongue and sucked it hard. Rona's head was getting giddy with the hot water and the heat radiating from her husband.

Rona's hips started to move, at first she started off slowly. Sliding the hard organ in between her secret entrance. Soon she needed the friction to increase and her hips started to move even faster. Water was spilling out of the tub as Rona's movements increased. Seokhoon, come inside me please. Seokhoon grunted as he heard that soft whisper of his wife. He flipped Rona over.

Hold the bathtub edge baby.

Rona held onto the bathtub, her body was bent at a 90 degree angle. Seokhoon was now standing behind her, rubbing his hard crown on her entrance. Rona moaned, she could feel that hard contact. She turned around and begged with her eyes and voice for Seokhoon to take her right now. Seokhoon granted his wife's wish. He thrust straight inside her, Rona moaned Seokhoon felt bigger than usual. The water started to spill out of the tub more as Seokhoon moved quickly. It was not a gentle and romantic lovemaking, it was intense and fast. He placed a finger over Rona's hard sensitive bub and stroked her to the same pace as his hip movement.

Rona screamed as she felt her release, her voice echoed through the bathroom and Seokhoon soon followed after her. Rona was feeling a bit too hot with the water and that intense lovemaking session. She fell into Seokhoon's arms as he scooped her up. He brought her over to sit on the bathroom counter as he went to make sure she was all dried up. Seokhoon bent down and placed his mouth over her inner thigh. Rona woke up slightly to the feathered kisses Seokhoon was placing around her thigh. As he moved closer and closer to the centre, Rona gripped the bathroom counter. He spread her legs wide, both were now resting on the counter.

Seokhoon's mouth moved over her nether region and started to lick her clean. Rona moaned and her passion and desire for Seokhoon bubbled to the surface again. It was not difficult for Seokhoon to make Rona want him all over again. He already knew her body like the back of his hand, he started to lick her nether core faster, tasting her desires as it spilled out from her. Rona gripped Seokhoon's hair and steadied her body with her other hand on the counter. Her legs started to tremble and she begged Seokhoon. Seokhoon, please don't tease me anymore. Give it to me. Seokhoon increased his pace and soon Rona's desire for him completely spilled out.

Seokhoon quickly stood up and kissed Rona hard on the mouth. Rona moaned as she tasted herself on Seokhoon's lips. They continued to kiss as Seokhoon picked up Rona and headed back to the bedroom. He gently placed Rona back down on the bed as he covered her body with his. Rona hooked one leg over Seokhoon's and suddenly flipped Seokhoon back onto his back. Rona was now on top hovering over his hips. She began to kiss his neck and slowly move downwards. Seokhoon moaned as he felt the soft body of his wife move over his. Rona moved and finally reached the prize she was looking for. She was now kneeling between Seokhoon's open legs and palming his hard organ. Seokhoon sat up and looked at his wife playing with his hard organ.

With no exchange of words, just eye contact, Rona took him into her mouth. Seokhoon gasped as he felt and saw Rona's warm mouth taking him in. She played with his root as her mouth sucked and licked his crown. Rona felt euphoric and she started to move her mouth faster. Seokhoon tried to control his hip movement as much as possible. Rona's mouth moved even faster. Baby I am coming. Rona increased her pace and soon Seokhoon was releasing his desire into her mouth. Rona kept drinking it up as best as she could before releasing it. Seokhoon loved watching Rona pleasure him, Rona smiled as she proceeded to lick him clean. By that time Seokhoon couldn't take it anymore. He dragged Rona back up to him and kissed her on the mouth. They both moaned as they shared in tasting each other together. Rona was hovering right above Seokhoon's still hard organ and with one smooth motion she sat down on him.

Rona pushed Seokhoon so he was leaning on the headboard, placing her arms on his chest she started to ride him. The sight in front of Seokhoon was just so erotic and sexy. His beautiful wife, with her white fair skin and those kissable lips. Her beautiful round breasts bouncing as her body moved up and down. Rona increased the pace and Seokhoon reached down and played with her sensitive bub. Rona was overwhelmed with emotions and feelings, Seokhoon sat up straight and hugged Rona close to him.

His hips started to move alongside Rona, his hands underneath her butt. Rona was slowly losing strength so Seokhoon flipped them. Now Rona was underneath him, he held her butt slightly up in the air and with her legs hooked around his waist he started to move fast and hard. Rona's moans increased in frequency and volume as Seokhoon thrust harder into her. Baby I am close.

Me too Seokhoon, come in me. Please.

Seokhoon grunted and released hard inside his wife as Rona's desire washed over her. He collapsed onto his wife, a mixture of sweat and passion had permeated into the room. He lightly kissed his wife as they both calmed down from their high. Seokhoon rolled over bringing Rona with him, tucking her in the space of his arm. Rona's head laid on his shoulder, her arm hugged his husband's chest tight to her. Seokhoon looked down to see his wife staring at him smiling. What are you looking at?

Haha, my handsome husband. I have missed you so much.

Sigh, me too baby. Way too much. Seokhoon laid on his side and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and then her nose. Rona tilted her head upwards to meet her husband's kiss. The kiss went from gentle to heated. Again?

Yeah, I need you again. Seokhoon laid on Rona and took her another time. The couple continued deep into the night and only finally untangled themselves from each other at the wee hours of the morning.

Note: That was looonggggg......

WOW 100 chapter! Amazing we made it this far!

Thank you everyone for following the story, I hope you continue to stick around there is a lot more coming!