21 | Welcome Home

Seokhoon and Rona's Place, Seoul

Once Seokhoon and Rona stepped in, they were really taken away by the interior design of the house. Suryeon and Yoonhee knew their style well, the entire theme colour of their house was white. White walls and furniture, it really helps to open up the space and make it feel really bright and airy. The house was not big but neither was it small, all together the house had 3 floors, a ground floor with a living room, kitchen and dining. A second floor, where Rona and Seokhoon bedroom and bathroom and a music + library room. Finally the basement, which had an indoor swimming pool and a small gym.

Yoonhee was standing in their kitchen, waiting for the couple. The ground floor was essentially one big open floor plan, where the kitchen, dining room and living room were all in the same space. There was also a room for Seokhoon and Rona to do their laundry and dry their clothes. Rona ran over to Yoonhee and gave her a big hug. This was a gift that both of them were not expecting, it was one thing to buy them a house, but the fact that Yoonhee and Suryeon actually spent time designing the house to cater to their needs was another matter altogether.

 This was a gift that both of them were not expecting, it was one thing to buy them a house, but the fact that Yoonhee and Suryeon actually spent time designing the house to cater to their needs was another matter altogether

As you can see, there is a good size kitchen and dining area so you can have some parties of your own, you know inviting your friends over and all that. This floor also has one more spare room, I did not touch it because I was not sure what you wish to turn it into. It can be a guest room, a study room if you really need one or you know a future nursery room. Yoonhee and Suryeon smirked at stared at the couple knowingly. Rona and Seokhoon blushed at their mother's indirect message.

Omma, I think we are too young still, we are still University students.

Haha, I know but I am just saying, if you want to have children now. Suryeon and I are not going to be standing in your way. With that Yoonhee continued to show them around the house. There was a backyard as well as the house. The backyard was not really wide or long but it was still a good size so Yoonhee and Suryeon designed a patio area where they could entertain guests when the weather was good. After having a quick look around the backyard, they headed back into the house and headed to the basement first. The basement was fairly big, Suryeon and Yoonhee knew that Rona enjoyed swimming. So they decided to give them an indoor pool that regardless of rain, shine or even snow they could still swim. There was also a mini gym for Seokhoon as well. After Rona looked at the pool, she entered a room to find that it was almost like an indoor patio. There were big comfortable chairs and scented candles around the room, to the very far end of the room was a hot tub.

The last room at the basement was a movie room, the size was fairly decent and it could fit probably up to 10 people

The last room at the basement was a movie room, the size was fairly decent and it could fit probably up to 10 people. Yoonhee and Suryeon wanted to design a house that Seokhoon and Rona could not only entertain in, but also come home and relax. We designed the basement like a mini spa zone for you two. I am sure when you come home, you want to rest and relax. So that's why we designed this room for you. Of course, you can change it however you want in the future.

Once they finished the basement, they headed upstairs to the 2nd floor. Yoonhee first showed them to their master suite, which consisted of a master bedroom, a bathroom and a big dressing room for Seokhoon and Rona to share.

 Yoonhee first showed them to their master suite, which consisted of a master bedroom, a bathroom and a big dressing room for Seokhoon and Rona to share

Rona found the master suite incredibly beautiful, everything was so white and clean. It fit Rona's style perfectly. Seokhoon even though he preferred dark colour tones, he had to admit that the white undertone of the master suite made it look more inviting as opposed to a black or dark undertone. We are going to enjoy ourselves here, look at the space. Seokhoon whispered seductively into Rona's ears, Rona's ears turned red upon hearing those words. She turned to him and elbowed him hard, he flinched at the sharp jab but continued to smile at Rona.

Yoonhee led them to the remaining rooms, there were an additional 4 rooms, two had been combined into a library + music room. Yoonhee made sure that the room was soundproof so as to not disturb their nearby neighbours. The last two rooms for now are empty, so you can always use them as storage for now, or turn one to a study or office, you two may need one in the future once you officially begin to work. Suryeon made a good point, now that Rona and Seokhoon had debuted they were probably going to receive a lot of love calls from various organisations or people to perform, so having an office would benefit both of them.

With the house tour over, Seokhoon and Rona thanked their parents for this amazing gift

With the house tour over, Seokhoon and Rona thanked their parents for this amazing gift. Every inch of the house was designed to their style and needs, it was something that only their mothers could achieve. Yoonhee and Suryeon had already taken the liberty to pack most of their belongings and have them sent over to this house. Boxes of their clothes or books and more were in the centre of the living room. Suryeon and Yoonhee wanted to stay to help them unpack but Rona and Seokhoon insisted that they handle this. Now that they were married, they could no longer behave like children, always depending on their mother's for help.

After their mothers left, Seokhoon and Rona went to change into more comfortable clothes, they were going to need to spend the next few days unpacking all their belongings, really making this place their own. Rona was standing in the living room, thinking of a plan on how best to unpack and arrange the house when she felt Seokhoon hug her. She looked up and Seokhoon placed a kissed on her forehead. We will be happy here Rona, I promise you this.

Rona nodded. I can see us being really happy here, making many wonderful memories and growing our family eventually. Seokhoon bent down and placed a hard kiss on Rona's lips. Just before the kiss could turned heated, Rona separated. As much as I want to, this right now is more important. She pointed to the piles of boxes right in front of them. Seokhoon let out a regretful smile but he also nodded along.

First, let's start with the clothes.

Note: Yes the house is spacious! I model is almost after what my dream house would look like. Sorry for the late update today - I was heck busy throughout today... Hope you enoy today's chapter!