41 | Public

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Crete, Greece

Seokhoon pushed Rona up against the bathroom stall, there was not much time to waste

Seokhoon pushed Rona up against the bathroom stall, there was not much time to waste. He had already unbuttoned his pants, so he quickly prepared himself. Rona hooked her arm around Seokhoon's neck as he carried her. Rona had just come so she didn't need any more preparation, he pulled her underwear to the side and quickly thrust upwards. Nothing was said between them, just the sound of skin slapping and their breaths mixed together. Seokhoon kissed Rona and as his thrust got even harder and faster, their mouths moved at the same speed.

Rona was getting out of breath and she tore her lips away from his. Seokhoon's lips moved downwards to kiss and suck her neck. Rona's pants got shorter, with every thrust Seokhoon made sure he was hitting that spot inside Rona. Rona gripped his jacket tight and clamped her mouth shut as she felt her desire come over her. Seokhoon continued his movements until he soon followed her. They panted for a minute, while Seokhoon released Rona, slowly dropping her to the floor. He went to clean both of them up and without saying anything else he kissed her and left the bathroom.

Rona stood there for a while, just trying to figure out what exactly had happened. Seokhoon and her just has sex in a public place, this was the first time either of them ever did something so bold. When she looked in the mirror she realised just how wanton she looked, her lipstick had been smeared, her cheeks were bright red and her neck had several red marks. She felt really sexy but also rather embarrassed at the same time. She tried to re-do her makeup and make herself as presentable as possible. She peeked out the bathroom door, luckily there was no one waiting for the bathroom. She stepped out of it quickly and headed back to the table.

Seokhoon was already there, slowly eating his dessert. When Rona arrived back, he had a large smirk on his face. Rona wanted to throttle him and kiss him at the same time, so she decided to pinch him hard on the arm. Ouch! He truly had a wrongful expression on his face. This person really knows how to play innocent. Rona pouted and she focused on eating her dessert. Dessert was really good and by the end of it, Rona's anger had somewhat evaporated. They decided to walk along the Harbour, enjoying the cooling summer breeze as they walked off their dinner.

They walked towards the end of the pier where the Chania Lighthouse was, looking out into the sea with the wind in their hair, they just stood there. Seokhoon hugged Rona from the back, trying to shelter her from the cooling wind. They stood in silence, their hands covering each other, their wedding bands shining in the night. Rona turned her face to face Seokhoon, he bent his neck down and gave her a romantic kiss. Against her lips, Seokhoon professed words of love for Rona as they continued to gaze into each other's eyes.

They slowly made their way back to the hotel, right when they entered Rona pounced onto Seokhoon

They slowly made their way back to the hotel, right when they entered Rona pounced onto Seokhoon. Taking off his jacket they made their way to their bedroom, along the way each article of clothing was being removed. When Rona bent down to remove her heels, Seokhoon stopped her. Leave them on. Seokhoon pressed Rona back down onto the bed, both of them were completely naked. Her heels hugged around his back, Rona put protection on Seokhoon and he quickly entered her.

The two of them were intense lovers, they absolutely loved having sex with each other. It was one of the ways that both of them could show just how much they loved the other party. For Rona, she felt that through sex she had become bolder and less shy around Seokhoon. She loved him and she very much wanted him almost all the time. Seokhoon was very much the same as her, it was difficult for him to keep his hands off Rona. However, he was always aware that the core of their relationship can't be about sex but about the love they had for each other. Sex was just one form in which they showed that, they still needed to communicate openly, be real and honest with one another.

The two kept kissing as their hips moved in a familiar rhythm, both of them already knew what each other liked and so it did not take long for both of them to find their climax. After that, Seokhoon proceeded to remove Rona's heels. He kissed her ankle, foot and slowly moved up, by the time his mouth had reached her inner thigh, Rona couldn't take it any more, she dragged Seokhoon back up and he entered her one more time. They spent the rest of the night, tangled up with each other and the sheets. By the time the two of them drifted off to bed it was close to midnight.

Note: hope I was able to express the entire situation well ^^