179 | Triumphant Return

Shimwoo Art High School, Seoul

*yes, I am using an image from the drama itself

Rona was moving into the 7th month of her pregnancy soon. It was getting more and more difficult for her to move about so Seokhoon and their managers quickly arranged this meet and greet session at Shimwoo Art High School early in the schedule. Seokhoon wanted Rona to really concentrate on Hyun Jae and the later half of her pregnancy well. Seokhoon still had some solo performances in Seoul but once Rona hit her 8th month, Seokhoon was going to be taking a break until maybe when the twins were more stable.

Rona and Seokhoon were dressed smartly as they got out of the car. The car had pulled up to a familiar entrance and gate of the Shimwoo Art school. Suryeon when she took over this school chose not to change much of the exterior. It was still the best school for those who wished to pursue an art/music based career. However, with the reputation of Cheo Seo Jin, Suryeon had to literally rebrand the school. It started to completely change the board of directors along with all the staff - mainly the teaching ones. Many of them had long been affiliated with Chungah Group and Suryeon wanted a fresh clean start for the school.

Even when the former Chungah Group was absorbed by Shimwoo & Co, Yunis and JohnBio. Yoonchul, Suryeon and Yoonhee were worried that spies of Cheo Seojin or even Joo Dante still existed. So as drastic as it may have looked, it was a necessary move to remove all the roots that had ties to the former heads. It took a while but with a change in education policy and philosophy, Shimwoo Art School was able to take back the reputation that it had previously held. With Seokhoon and Rona of course as successful role models and alma maters, the school was not only famous and well known within Korea but internationally as well.

Over the years, the school had seen an influx in students coming from all around Korea and outside of Korea as well. The school continued to upgrade its facilities, making their faculty more diverse. Shimwoo Art School really started to focus on the children's ability as well as their character. It was no longer a place where only if you were privileged or had money could you enter. It was first and foremost based on your talent and the potential seen in you that would get you a place inside Shimwoo Art School.

Rona and Seokhoon would be having almost like a meet and greet session with all the students in the main hall. They were really the first graduates of the school that was not only successful at their careers but also recognised and loved within and beyond Korea. It was rather bittersweet for Rona because she was actually kicked out of Shimwoo (then Chungah) before. Her memories at Chungah were not always happy. She still had a great love for the school because of what it represented. It was also really the place where Seokhoon and Rona first met, and if it weren't for that, well they would never have known each other much less gotten married and started a family.

It was really a triumphant return for both of them. They had left Chungah right after they graduated because they needed to escape a monster. Now it had been more than 5 years, they were coming back as successful  individuals.

The school was buzzing with excitement, everyone couldn't believe that THE Shim Seokhoon and Bae Rona were coming to their school. Everyone knew they had graduated from this school, but finally they were here in person. The students were all in the main hall, seated down waiting for Rona and Seokhoon to appear on stage. Exactly at 10am sharp, Seokhoon and Rona walked on stage hand in hand. Despite being 7 months pregnant, Rona was absolutely glowing. She was so fair and with pink cheeks and red lipsticks, she looked like an angel and still carried a charismatic force that was undeniable.

The MC of the event was actually a former classmate of Seokhoon and Rona's - Ahn Eun-Ho

The MC of the event was actually a former classmate of Seokhoon and Rona's - Ahn Eun-Ho. After he graduated from Chung ah, he went on to become an announcer and newscaster. Seokhoon and Rona greeted him before they both sat down and faced the audience that was eagerly listening in to their interview.

The interview from start to finish lasted a good 3 hours long

The interview from start to finish lasted a good 3 hours long. Seokhoon and Rona received many questions from not just students but even the faculty as well. None of the teachers currently at Shimwoo Art school ever got to teach Seokhoon and Rona, so the fact that they were also given the chance to ask them questions, the teachers eagerly participated in the Q&A session as well. After that session, Seokhoon and Rona took photos with the students. It was only when Seokhoon noticed that Rona looked  a bit pale did the photoshoot session finally end. They said goodbye to the faculty and took a photo with the current principal before leaving.

When they got into the car, Seokhoon noticed that Rona's complex was a bit too pale and he immediately asked Marcus to drive them to the hospital. Rona insisted that she was alright but Seokhoon still felt safer if they got her tested and checked out.