47 | Sensations

*Warning: Mature content

Rhodes, Greece

Rona couldn't see anything at all, all she could hear and feel was her shorts and underwear removed

Rona couldn't see anything at all, all she could hear and feel was her shorts and underwear removed. She was completely naked from the chest down, she gasped when she felt Seokhoon's mouth touch her thigh. Kissing them ever so softly as his mouth moved upwards, towards her nether region. Rona moaned in pleasure when Seokhoon's mouth touched her core. It was torture that Rona could not see him, but this also meant that her sense of touch was heighten. Every single touch sent electricity down to her core, Seokhoon twirled his tongue over her sensitive bud. He looked up and saw the cloth still covering Rona's eyes, her cheeks and lips were red.

He was hungry for her and went back to kissing her nether fold, his fingers over her sensitive bud as he sought to bring her to her first climax. Rona was completely winded up, every touch felt hotter than previous times. She screamed and arched her back as Seokhoons' tongue entered her. His tongue moved, tasting Rona and making sure to lick and drink everything Rona was spilling out. Rona's head trashed around and her legs trembled as she felt her climax wash over her. Seokhoon continued to lick, he covered Rona's body and kissed her lips, Rona wrapped her arms around Seokhoon's chest and kissed him hard.

She moaned as she tasted herself on his lips, Seokhoon tore his lips away from Rona, he quickly took off Rona's top. He kissed her lips again and then moved down to her neck. Rona was still wearing the blindfold and having just had her release, her body was still sensitive. Seokhoon took her breasts in her hands and began to play with her breasts and nipples. Rona's hands moved up into his hand and gripped him tight. Seokhoon's mouth covered Rona's nipple, started to suck and nibbled hard. Rona was panting and she could feel tears streaming down her eyes.

The sensation was just overwhelming, with one nipple covered by Seokhoon's mouth and another with Seokhoon's fingers. Rona moaned as she felt her release come over her once again. She was exhausted as she came down from her high. Seokhoon lifted her into an upright position, Rona could hear the sound of Seokhoon removing his clothes. Seokhoon lifted Rona, till she was straddling his hip. Rona could hear the ripping of the packet and then lifted Rona as she sank down on him.

Rona panted as she slowly sank down on him, she groaned when Seokhoon was fully inside Rona. Once he was fully sated inside Rona, he began to move his hips. Seokhoon kissed Rona as his hips moved at a steady, slow pace. He angled his hips and started to hit that sensitive spot inside Rona. Seokhoon quickly removed the blindfold and stood up. Rona screamed and held onto Seokhoon tight. He walked back towards the bedroom and laid Rona on the bed. Seokhoon increased his pace and Rona pulled Seokhoon back towards her. Their mouths were wrestling with each other as the sound of their movements increased.

Seokhoon eventually grunted and he felt his release, while Rona moaned into the kiss as she felt her release came over here. The two laid on the bed, trying to recover their strength. Seokhoon lifted his body off of Rona and rolled over, bringing Rona with him. Are you okay baby?

Rona looked up and hugged Seokhoon. It was a bit overwhelming but I loved it. Seokhoon kissed Rona lightly on the nose. After resting for a while, Seokhoon and Rona headed to the bathroom to wash up. With the intense lovemaking session, Seokhoon and Rona were sleepy when they headed to bed. Seokhoon tucked Rona, her head on his shoulder, Seokhoon cuddled her close to him. I love you Seokhoon. Seokhoon smiled in love as he kissed Rona's lips very lightly. I love you too Rona.

Next Day

Seokhoon and Rona woke up at around 8am, they went to pack their luggages and changed. They would be having their breakfast at the hotel before heading straight to the airport. They needed to fly back to Athens and from there take a flight to Seoul. The flight back home was going to be long, more than 12 hours back to Seoul. They needed to dress comfortably for the multiple flying they were going to be doing today. They check out of the hotel right after they finished their breakfast, and headed to the Rhodes Airport first.

From Rhodes they had to fly to Athens first and then a connecting flight to Seoul

From Rhodes they had to fly to Athens first and then a connecting flight to Seoul. Luckily Suryeon and Yoonhee were aware of the length of their journey, so they bought the couple first class tickets so they would be comfortable on their way back home. Seokhoon made sure Rona was comfortable in her seat. Rona's heart swelled, during the honeymoon she had observed that Seokhoon always put her needs before his. He would always first make sure that she was comfortable or that she had everything she needed before he went about doing his. Without warning she leaned over and gave Seokhoon a big kiss.

Why the kiss?

Why the kiss?

Nothing, just kissing you because you are you. Seokhoon laughed and kissed Rona back. They spent most of their flight sleeping. About 13 hours later, they were finally back home in Seoul.

Note: Hope you enjoyed the spiciness, or at least my attempt at one