109 | Sunblock

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Seokhoon and Rona woke up around mid morning the next day

Seokhoon and Rona woke up around mid morning the next day. They had a simple breakfast before leaving the house to enjoy the beach. Apart from swimming in the ocean, there were a variety of water sports. Taking into consideration Rona's condition, they decided to hold off on the extreme water sports and opted for more gentle activities - like wake rafting, parasailing and snorkelling. Seokhoon and Rona wore matching swimsuit outfits.

The couple spent the next 3 hours or so doing a myriad of activities, Rona felt really happy and excited

The couple spent the next 3 hours or so doing a myriad of activities, Rona felt really happy and excited. Since pregnancy, Rona had not done anything too strenuous for fear of her baby, but now that she was approaching the 4 month, she felt a bit more relaxed about doing some physical activities. Regardless, she knew Seokhoon would make sure everything was safe and that she was alright throughout the day.

After a fun and exciting time playing and exercising on the beach, the couple went to a seaside restaurant to have their lunch. For the rest of the day, Seokhoon and Rona decided to take it easy. Around 4pm, when the sun was not so hot, Rona decided to lounge by the pool that overlooked the ocean. She was wearing a black floral pattern bikini as she laid out in the sun. Seokhoon, can you help me apply sun block? Seokhoon came out from the house and was greeted by his wife who looked so sexy. Despite the fact that her pregnant belly was starting to show, it didn't change what Seokhoon felt as he saw Rona. Due to the pregnancy, Rona's breasts had actually grown in size and she was slowly putting on a bit of weight. Not that it matters to Seokhoon, because regardless Rona was just as sexy and just as beautiful to him.

 Not that it matters to Seokhoon, because regardless Rona was just as sexy and just as beautiful to him

Seokhoon took the bottle of sunblock and squeeze it onto his head. Rona turned around lying on her stomach, she had untied her bikini top. Seokhoon began to to apply the sunblock on her back, massaging her muscles as he went along. Rona let out a manly groan as Seokhoon worked out the knots. Seokhoon began to massage Rona from her neck and his hands slowly moved down until they reached just above her butt. He lifted her cover and his hands moved underneath her bikini bottom. Rona let out a mixture between a moan and a groan as Seokhoon started to knead her butt. He squeezed her butt a little bit more before his hands moved down to her thigh and calf. He spend a good time rubbing her feet, Rona was in heaven. Ever since she became pregnant, Rona's feet would sometimes get swollen or would hurt from something as simple as standing.

Seokhoon knew that Rona's feet hurt from time to time, so he spent extra long making sure he rubbed out all the pain and discomfort from her feet. With Seokhoon's wonderful hands and the warmth of the sun hitting her back, Rona found herself slowly getting sleepy. But before she could fall asleep fully, Seokhoon turned her around. I am done with your back, now the front. We don't want you to be dark on one side and fair on the other right?

Rona now laid on her back, Seokhoon got more sunblock and applied on starting from her calf. As he slowly made his way upwards, Rona's breath hitched at the feel of her husband's hands on her skin. His hands slowly moved towards her inner thigh but instead of touching her nether region, Seokhoon's hands skipped over it and headed towards her stomach first. He applied more sunblock over her skin and paid careful attention to her stomach region. Her belly was showing a tiny bump and he caressed her stomach, amazed that their child was growing inside of her. Rona saw this movement and smiled, she knew what Seokhoon was thinking of.

Then his hands moved upwards and undid her bikini top. The top fell open, exposing those beautiful breasts that Seokhoon loved. He rubbed sunblock over her breasts, kneading and squeezing them. Rona grasped as she slowly felt her desire creep to the surface. Seokhoon took both nipples in between his fingers and pinched them, giving Rona just the right mixture of pleasure and pain. Rona's legs fell open and Seokhoon was kneeling in between her legs. Rona looked down and stared at Seokhoon as his head moved near her nipples. He blew air into the nipples and they perked up and trembled. Rona's breath was caught as she waited with anticipation for what she wanted him to do next.

Seokhoon could see what Rona wanted from him, letting out a tiny smirk. He took one of her nipples into his mouth while the other was being pinched by his fingers. Rona groaned and moaned loudly, he finally did what she wanted him to do. More Seokhoon. The legs that had fallen open now hooked around Seokhoon's waist almost as if she was afraid that Seokhoon would disappear. After Seokhoon sucked and licked one nipple, he moved to the other one. Rona could see her nipples glistening under the sun, they were wet from Seokhoon's licking and sucking.

Now she desperately needed his mouth on her, she tugged his hair and guided him so that he was lying completely on her. Their lips were inches away, their breaths touching each other. Seokhoon looked deep into Rona's eyes, his hand creeping downwards to her nether region. He undid her bikini button and slipped his hands over her secret core. He witnessed Rona's expression change as her pleasure surfaced. She was not quiet about her feelings and moaned loudly. Seokhoon, please. Kiss me. Rona whispered seductively, unable to take it, Seokhoon slammed hard against her mouth. Taking her tongue into his and wrestling with it. Rona groaned into the kiss as Seokhoon's fingers flicked her hard bub.

Seokhoon, I am coming...

Right then Seokhoon stopped. No, no baby. Not this way. Rona opened her eyes and saw Seokhoon slid down until his mouth was just hovering over her nether region. You come this way. With that Seokhoon sealed his mouth over her secret core.

Note: more love from Seokrona and double update!! Enjoy!