174 | Satisfied

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Prague, Czech Republic

Seokhoon grabbed the headboard, he didn't want to put too much pressure on Rona's belly

Seokhoon grabbed the headboard, he didn't want to put too much pressure on Rona's belly. He thought that Rona would be satisfied but he moaned when he felt her grip him from the inside again.

Rona-ah.

More. I am not done yet. Seokhoon growled passionately and dragged Rona out of bed. She was now facing the window, looking out onto the city, the moonlight hitting her face. Her palms flat out on the window as Seokhoon started to thrust from behind. He held her waist tightly, one hand holding and squeezing her breasts as he made love to her. Rona turned around slightly, hooking her arm around Seokhoon's neck. She brought him down to her and they shared an open tongue kiss. You are such a vixen.

I can't help you. I want you all the time.

I am not complaining, baby. You can have me anytime. The two continued to share a deep open kiss as Seokhoon hit every spot that he knew would send Rona over the edge. Rona screamed into the kiss as her climax came, Seokhoon grunted and shot up deep into her. They carried on kissing as they slowed down. Rona flipped around and hugged Seokhoon close to her, her arms were tight around his neck as they continued to kiss. Rona groaned with pleasure as she felt Seokhoon's hard organ hit her stomach and his hands roughly kneading her butt. She pushed him away and walked back to the bed. He followed her closely and Rona pushed back flat onto the bed, she quickly straddled him, facing away from him. She sank down on him.

Seokhoon grunted at the sudden movement but as he watched Rona bounce and ride him, he grabbed her butt and kneaded it. He soon stood up, his chest to her back. He swiped her hair over her shoulder. He had a perfect view of her shoulder, neck up till her ears and cheeks. There was just something incredibly sexy about her neckline, he could be in that spot all day, kissing and licking her. He kissed her shoulder and moved up to her neck, spending a lot of time on that one special spot that he knew Rona loved, kissing and sucking till she was coated with red spots all over.

Rona moved slowly at first, her body slightly forward, arms resting on her thigh as she rode him. Seokhoon started to move as well, helping his wife along. His hands moved around and he played with her breasts as she rode him. Rona could see her breasts, being pulled, kneaded and played with. When her nipples were pinched, Rona's hips started to move faster. Seokhoon bent his head and took one of her nipples into his mouth and the other in between his fingers. Rona was overwhelmed, her breasts had become her sensitive spot especially after pregnancy and now she was being hit on all fronts. The other hand of Seokhoon rested on her sensitive bud and moved to the same pace as her hips. Rona screamed loudly as her climax washed over again and Seokhoon joined her in unison soon after.

She turned over and hooking her hand and gripping his hair, she brought his mouth to her. They continued to kiss as Seokhoon caressed her pregnant belly. If you were not pregnant, by now, you would be. Rona moaned and continued to kiss her husband. If there was one thing she loved about being married was the fact that she could kiss her husband at anytime of the day for whatever or even no reason. They continued to share a hot and passionate makeout session.

Seokhoon finally removed himself and turned Rona to face him. They hugged each other close and continued their kissing. Rona chased Seokhoon's tongue into his mouth and swirled around, tasting her husband. Seokhoon took her lips and nibbled and bit them ever so slightly. Rona loved kissing her husband, Seokhoon always knew what she wanted and gave it to her 120%. They continued to kiss until Rona tore herself from her husband, she needed him once more. She moved away and laid down.

Again. I want to face you and kiss you as you make love to me. Seokhoon was more than happy to grant her wife. He covered her body, careful not to place all his weight onto her. He kissed her and thrust slowly into her. Rona moaned at the slowness. She could feel everything, the ridges the hardness of her husband. It was intoxicating. Finally Seokhoon was fully inside of her. He slowly moved, forcing himself to make love to her slow. As her wish, Seokhoon continued to kiss her. They only separated for a couple of seconds before their mouths blended again together. Rona hooked her legs around her husband's waist, squeezing him even closer to her.

With great gentleness and patience, Seokhoon and Rona soon reached their climax once more and came in unison. Seokhoon and Rona kept on kissing despite reaching their climax. He eventually laid down on the bed, they were now both on their sides, facing each other, kissing. Finally they were both out of breath and both tired. Seokhoon moved the comforter from underneath them and cover Rona. We should take a bath, but maybe tomorrow morning.

It is fine baby. I like smelling us on each other. Seokhoon brought Rona close to him, she laid on his shoulder and he kissed her eyes, nose and then covered her mouth once more. They continued to kiss for a couple more minutes before Seokhoon finally decided they had to sleep. True to Seokhoon's words, Rona fell asleep with a satisfied smile on her face.

Note: I know long long chapter if you think about it. Yes I did change the way I have been writing the mature scenes. I am still not comfortable with being to liberal. So you will still see flowerly language when I describe, but I am want to show that Seokhoon and Rona are really comfortable with each other.

Remember, they like sex yes, but only sex with each other. So I hope you understand why the two are more liberal with each other.