110 | Together

*Warning: Mature Content ahead

Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Seokhoon could smell Rona's desire from here

Seokhoon could smell Rona's desire from here. Right there her secret core was so pink and so alluring. He kissed her secret entrance and Rona grasped in pleasure. Seokhoon hooked her legs over his shoulder and lifted her butt slightly off the pool chair. He started to kiss her nether fold, while his finger continued to play with that hard sensitive bud of hers. Rona was sweating as her husband worked her body. After 3 years of marriage and countless lovemaking, Seokhoon knew her body like the back of his hand. He knew exactly how her body ticked and what she loved.

Slowly Seokhoon inserted his tongue into Rona and moved it in and out. Rona's legs tighten as she feels her husband's mouth play with her body. He increased the pace of his fingers over her bub and Rona clamped her mouth shut as her release washed over her hard. Seokhoon continued to drink up Rona's climax as Rona slowly relaxed from her high. Seokhoon continued to tongue her despite her coming once. Seokhoon, if you do that, I will come again.

Come again baby, let me hear you, let me taste you. Seokhoon continued and soon Rona's release was approaching all over again. No, baby. I want us both to come at the same time, please. Seokhoon heard his wife's plea and released her. He pulled her up and brought the pool chair so that it was straight like a bed. He laid down and brought Rona over him, she was facing his feet, while his head was just below her nether region.

You want us to come together right baby. Come on. Seokhoon put his mouth over Rona's secret entrance and Rona moaned loudly as she felt his tongue slide all over her nether fold. Right in front of her was Seokhoon's hard organ, it was so hard and stiff. Rona reached out to touch it and it was hot to the touch. There was a musky scent about Seokhoon's hard organ, and Rona started to lick it. She licked the underside of it and moved up towards his crown. Seokhoon growled as he continued to eat his wife, as Rona's mouth sank down on her husband. She took him all the way into her mouth and started to bob her head. Seokhoon grunted as he felt the warmth of his wife's mouth.

Rona increased her pace as she felt Seokhoon's thigh muscles tighten, she knew he was close. Similarly, Rona could feel her release fast approaching. Seokhoon, I am ...

I know baby, come, come on my tongue. Seokhoon's tongue and mouth increased its pace and intensity, determined to feel Rona's release. Rona sealed her mouth back over Seokhoon's hard organ as she also sought for Seokhoon's release to come. Both of them climaxed at the same time, Seokhoon greedily drank up Rona's release, while Rona tried her best to swallow everything up. Rona continued to lick Seokhoon clean while Seokhoon kissed her inner thigh. Come Rona I need you. Rona knelt up on the chair, her hips hovering over Seokhoon's hard organ.

Rona arched her back and turned around. You want me husband? She shook her hips, Seokhoon's hard crown brushed over her nether lips. Seokhoon grunted and sat up, his arms reached around and took both her breasts into his hands, squeezing them. Yes I want you. Seokhoon growled as he pushed his hips upwards, his crown entered Rona slowly. Rona grunted and she slowly lowered herself down. Seokhoon looked down and saw Rona slowly sink down on him, as he watched himself enter Rona his blood boiled even more. Rona grasped in shock, she could feel Seokhoon's organ get even harder than before. Suddenly, Seokhoon thrust upwards fast and Rona fell forward. Her hands fell forward flat onto the pool chair as her hips slowly moved up and down.

Seokhoon growled into Rona's neck as he started to kiss that sweet spot between her neck and shoulder. His hands continued to knead her breasts and pinched her nipples as Rona increased her pace. She began to ride him faster, she leaned backwards and her head resting on his shoulder. Seokhoon took over and thrust his hips harder and faster. Rona turned her head slightly and was met with her husband's mouth. As their hips moved their tongues wrestled with each other, moans were exchanged as the two continued to kiss. Rona's breasts bonuced even harder as Seokhoon picked up the pace. He angled his hips and when he felt Rona clamp him tight he knew he was hitting that spot Rona loved. She tore her lips away. Faster Seokhoon.

Seokhoon's hips moved even faster and one of his hands left her breasts to move downwards. He flicked her hard bub and Rona began to scream as she could feel her climax faster approaching. Come baby, I want to feel you all over. Seokhoon's finger moved faster matching the pace of his hips. Rona turned her head around and slammed her lips against her husband as she screamed her climax. Rona felt Seokoon release inside of her and the two of them continued to kiss as Seokhoon made sure he empty out everything inside his wife. He held Rona tight to his body to make sure she didn't fall forward. Seokhoon pulled out of Rona and she turned her body around fully, kissing him hard and passionately. Seokhoon carried Rona, she hooked her legs around Seokhoon's waist as he walked back into their room. Without any words exchange, Rona knew they were going to go for round 2 maybe even a round 3 late into the night.

Note: Weird question but too much sexy time? Apologise this story is not soo profound like others out there, my brain can't take complex plots. Or more like I won't be able to think of one. One more for this week..! Enjoy.