77 | Grateful

432 Park Avenue, New York

Luckily as per what the doctor said, once Rona began to relax, within 4 days her monthly came

Luckily as per what the doctor said, once Rona began to relax, within 4 days her monthly came. Rona was relieved and she was more aware of how stress could affect not just her body but also her emotional and mental state. Today was finally the day where Seokhoon and Rona would officially decide where they would move to once the semester is over. Even though they would return to New York for their graduation about 3 months later, they needed to start preparing for the move now.

Their managers had looked through their offers and given their feedback, Suryeon having returned from London as well, had already looked through and given her feedback. Now it was up to Seokhoon and Rona to consolidate all the feedback and decide for themselves what was the best course of action for their future. Seokhoon and Rona had consulted Prof James and Clark as well in terms of what they ought to do, now the couple had the best information to finally make the right decision for them.

So you want to focus on Austria?

Yeah, I think Austria overall as a country is good for us as a couple and future for our family. The offer from this organisation is really good, there is enough freedom for us as individual musicians to take on our own projects as well as continue to learn more about performing.

Rona looked hard at the contract and some information that had been gathered by their manager about living and working in Austria. One big bonus was that Clark actually did his music residency with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra. They were an award-winning orchestra, this just meant that Seokhoon and Rona had a lot of opportunities to perform not just within Austria but around the world as well. To be doing their residency at the Wiener Musikverein is going to be a once in a lifetime chance.

The more Rona thought about it, the more this offer made sense. It was honestly the best of all the offers they had received. Seokhoon and Rona could already speak some level of German and their English was very good, moving and transiting to Vienna was not going to be much of a challenge for the couple. After thinking about it, she agreed with Seokhoon's decision. They will move to Vienna in September. Seokhoon kissed Rona. We will be okay, Rona. No matter what awaits us, we will face them together. Rona had slight tears in her eyes as she heard those words, she nodded in agreement and kissed her husband back.

Now that they had finalised their decision, they informed their managers so they could respond to the offer and begin the moving process. They still had another 2 months of University left, once they finished they would fly back to Seoul to spend time with their family members and friends before flying to Vienna. Seokhoon and Rona now could really focus on finishing up their final year well.

Time flew by and soon they were finished with their semester. Before they flew back to Seoul, they decided to have lunch with Alex, Marcus, Peter and more. It is because of them that Seokhoon and Rona were protected and well taken care of in New York. In order to show their sincerity, Rona wanted to cook lunch for them, so they invited them over to their place. Rona spent a good part of the morning preparing a meal that would show her and Seokhoon's sincerity and thanks.

At 11:30AM, Alex and the rest had arrived. While Peter went to help Rona in the kitchen, Seokhoon prepared drinks for Alex and the rest. So I heard from Oh Yoonhee that she is getting married soon.

Yeah, she and Yoonchul ahjusshi decided to wait till Rona and I returned before they tied the knot again. Are you going to attend the wedding? I know they have chosen to keep it small.

Well she did invite me, so I will go down to give her my wishes. How has your mother been? I know Logan's death affected her greatly.

I think she has been slowly healing. I know that there were good feelings between the two of them but with the sudden loss I think Omma really challenged all her focus and attention towards getting my father and Cheo Seojin. After that, I think she really focused a lot on building Shimwoo & Co and repairing her relationship with Seokkyung. I don't know about it now though, since Seokkyung is now in London...

Well your mother will have to find out on her own, it is good that she has good people surrounding her. I am sure in time, she will find that person who can really make her happy.

Yeah, I also don't like the idea of Omma being all alone, it would be good if she could find someone eventually. Rona had finished preparing lunch and everyone gathered around the dining table. Throughout the dinner, everyone kept complimenting Rona's cooking. Thank you for that lovely meal, Rona. Dinner was finished and now they were sitting around the dining table drinking some coffee/tea with fruits.

I am glad you liked it, Alex Ahjussi. This is really just a one form of thanking all of you. Seokhoon and I would not have been able to adjust to New York if it weren't for your care. Thank you for protecting us, I feel really grateful. Even though it saddens me that we only met because of Logan ahjussi's death, I am also grateful that you were on our side. After that Seokhoon and Rona handed out the gifts they had bought for them. Now that Seokhoon and Rona were independent, working individuals, they wanted to show their thanks. So they went to buy presents they hoped that each and every single one of them would appreciate or love with their own hard earned money.

Thank you for the lovely presents, you two didn't have to. You have just started working, you should save money for your future instead of wasting it on us.

What a waste, no such thing. We wished we could have gotten you better presents. They hugged the couple and thanked them for the lovely and thoughtful gesture. I didn't get either of you a wedding present because I was saving for a good occasion to give you one. Now that you two are moving to Vienna, I told your mothers I would like to handle that for you.

Handle?

Well I am not referring to the visa and the administrative part but I have two presents to give you. Alex handed them first an A4 envelope. When Seokhoon took out the contents his eyes widened in surprise