186 | Dating again

Seokhoon and Rona felt like they were back to dating again. After they said goodbye to Hyun Jae, Hae Eun and Hae Yun at their parents house. They decided to take a time travel back to when they were still dating. They wanted to feel young again. Seokhoon had taken charge and decided to plan the entire afternoon till evening.

Their first stop of the afternoon was to Myeongdong where they went to play a couple of arcade games. Even though Rona didn't really frequent such places, they both wanted to let down their hair and really be childish for a day. The one location that Rona really wanted to visit but has never been able to is actually an amusement park. So they headed down to Lotte World. With all the buzzing sights and sound Rona felt like she had gone back in time to her teenage years.

Seokhoon and Rona bought cute character headbands and walked around exploring all the different rides and just letting their hair down

Seokhoon and Rona bought cute character headbands and walked around exploring all the different rides and just letting their hair down. Rona's laughter and happiness was so infectious that Seokhoon found himself laughing so much that his stomach started to hurt a little.

After that nice outing in Lotte World, Seokhoon brought Rona over to an indoor ice skating/snow park inside Shimwoo Tower. This was a place neither had ever visited before either. Dressed in warm padded jackets, Seokhoon and Rona were running around playing with the different exhibits on display. They eventually ended up at the main ice skating rink, with snow falling from the ceiling. The two were skating around the ring hand in hand.

Although the activities may seem rather insignificant, these were things that Seokhoon and Rona never really got the chance to do growing up

Although the activities may seem rather insignificant, these were things that Seokhoon and Rona never really got the chance to do growing up. Seokhoon even though he was rich and had many choices in front of him, his home situation and the abuse from his father overshadowed everything else. He never really wanted to go and have fun, rather his pain had turned outwards and caused harm to others instead. Rona on the other hand, had always been struggling to achieve her dream, being not that rich and coming from a single household. Rona had to grow up fast, even though there were moments where she was incredibly selfish to the point where she hurt those closest to her. These moments were the moments where they never had growing up.

With all the fun and excitement, the time passed by quickly. Their next stop was the Shimwoo Mall. Seokhoon and Rona were going to bring each other shopping. This time round they both were going to choose the outfit for each other. All Seokhoon told Rona was that the theme of the style had to be romantic dinner. First Rona, she started to move quickly through all the different stores. Seokhoon had worn many suits in his career, Rona didn't want to dress him in the traditional suit style, so she went for something more modern but still semi-formal. She picked out a nice polo black tee with a large oversize jacket to go along with it. To match the entire look, a pair of black comfortable pants for Seokhoon to move around in.

Happy with my outfit?

Rona looked at Seokhoon up and down and smiled

Rona looked at Seokhoon up and down and smiled. She was extremely satisfied. With Seokhoon's proportion it was a no brainer than everything more or less would look fantastic on him. But Seokhoon and black were the combination that was really the best of the best. Yes I am very satisfied. Rona smirked, her tone carried a hint of playfulness and naughtiness. Seokhoon saw that look but he had to hold back his affections. He was going to save them for tonight, where he was gonna give Rona a wonderful surprise.

Note: I am going to cut here because the next part will be long, which will make the chapter a bit too long.