39 | Sunshine

*Warning: Mature Content ahead

Crete, Greece

Seokhoon and Rona changed into their swimwear and headed to the pool

Seokhoon and Rona changed into their swimwear and headed to the pool. Right in front of their suite was the ocean, it was really beautiful. Seokhoon was already in the pool taking a dip waiting for Rona to appear. When Rona stepped out of the villa, Seokhoon's mouth dropped open. Rona was wearing a red bikini, somehow the colour red on Rona always gave the air of sexiness around her.

The two of them played around in the pool for a good hour, and suddenly Rona realised Seokhoon was gone from the pool

The two of them played around in the pool for a good hour, and suddenly Rona realised Seokhoon was gone from the pool. Rona looked around when suddenly she was pulled underwater. Rona came back up for air and Seokhoon carried her up. Seokhoon! Rona screamed Seokhoon had lifted Rona up in the air and Rona was worried that Seokhoon would drop her. Seokhoon lowered Rona slowly back down to the pool. You are seriously naughty, you could have drowned me.

Haha, never would I ever do that to you Rona. Seokhoon kissed Rona hard on the mouth and their kiss turned intense. Rona's hands began to explore Seokhoon's body, she caressed all over his chest. Seokhoon held Rona's waist and squeezed her tight to him. Even though the pool water was not hot, Rona could feel her body burning up. His hands slipped underneath her bikini bottom and squeezed her butt. Rona had one hand hooked around his neck while the other hugged over Seokhoon's back. Seokhoon groaned into the kiss when he felt Rona's nails scratch his back.

Seokhoon took Rona's tongue into his and sucked it, Rona was feeling out of breath with the intense kissing. Seokhoon began walking forward, Rona grunted when her back met the walls of the pool. Seokhoon lifted her up from the pool, her butt sitting near the edge of the pool. He dragged Rona's bikini button off her butt and it was hanging down her ankles. He spread her legs open, exposing her nether region to him. Rona felt the heat of the sun touch her nether region and moaned when she felt his fingers caressing her inner thigh.

I love everything about you, Rona. But if there is one part I really love is this. Seokhoon's fingers caressed her secret entrance and Rona moaned at the touch. She looked down and saw Seokhoon's fingers playing with her nether folds. You want me, don't you Rona? Seokhoon showed Rona his fingers coated with her desire. Rona felt really embarrassed and initially turned away, but Seokhoon holding her chin, brought her eyes back onto him. His fingers were right in front of her mouth, Rona looked at it and opened her mouth to wipe his fingers clean. Seokhoon's blood boiled as he saw Rona sucking his fingers.

He couldn't take it any more, he needed her. He got up from the swimming pool and covered her body with his. He gently laid Rona down onto the floor of the terrace, careful not to hurt her heard. Rona quickly shoved his swim shorts off of his butt, her hands dipped into his shorts to take out that hard long organ of his. Seokhoon moaned as he felt Rona pumping her hands over his organ. His fingers entered Rona and both of them moaned in unison. Like a well-oiled machine, both of them knew exactly what to do for each other. Soon they both felt their release, as Seokhoon coated Rona's stomach with his, while Rona came all over Seokhoon's fingers. They continued to kiss and Seokhoon moved his body down, cleaning Rona's stomach. By the time he had finished, Rona was trembling for him all over again.

Seokhoon lifted Rona up and brought her over to the pool chair that was just beside the pool. Both Rona and Seokhoon knelt on the chair and Rona was facing away from Seokhoon. He undid her top and after Seokhoon prepared himself, he hugged Rona close before thrust upwards into Rona. Rona moaned as Seokhoon entered her. He was so hard and long, Seokhoon started to move his hips, while his hands went to cup Rona's breasts. As he moved he also played with Rona's breasts, taking her nipples in between his fingers and pinching it. Rona's voice got louder as Seokhoon's hips increased it's pace. He angled his hips and Rona screamed as Seokhoon's hard organ was touching that special spot.

Rona fell forward, her hands were now on the chair as Seokhoon was thrusting from behind. He bent down, covering Rona's back with his. Rona could not only hear but feel Seokhoon's hot breath against her ear. She groaned when Seokhoon took her earlobe in between his teeth and began to nibble it. Seokhoon's hands were covering hers as his hips picked up the pace. Rona turned her face to the side and kissed Seokhoon. Seokhoon could feel Rona trembling and knew that she was closed. He increased the pace until Rona screamed into his mouth, Seokhoon continued to thrust until his climax arrived.

The two bodies were tangled together, covered in a thin layer of sweat as they laid out there under the hot summer sun. After Seokhoon recovered, he carried Rona back into their suite, and laid her back in bed. I am not done with you yet. Seokhoon covered her mouth once more, he quickly changed himself before he took her again. This time Rona's legs were hooked around Seokhoon's waist as he made love to her hard and fast. It didn't take either of them long before they both found their release one more time. The two hugged each other for a short period of time, before Seokhoon carried Rona into the bathroom to wash up.

Under the nice hot shower, Seokhoon and Rona were kissing each other and fondling each other's body. Rona was backed up against the wall, the bathroom echoed her sounds of pleasure as Seokhoon had his mouth on her. Rona felt like she couldn't possibly come one more time, but Seokhoon knew his wife's body inside out. With the right buttons, Rona was coming all over again on Seokhoon's tongue. Rona wanted to return the favour but instead Seokhoon covered her front with his and slid his hard organ over her nether region.

The sound of the shower and heavy breathing could be heard in the bathroom. Seokhoon and Rona kept kissing until Seokhoon came once more again. Rona was feeling a bit light-headed by the time they left the bathroom. Rona was actually getting sleepy, Seokhoon put his shirt over hers and tucked her into bed. Seokhoon had made dinner reservations at 7:30 PM, right now it was 4 plus. Seokhoon was not feeling tired so he decided to head to the gym first while Rona recovered her strength.