55 | Why, hello

11:00 PM, London, United Kingdom

The three had left Seokhoon's hotel room about 30 minutes ago, Seokhoon was still sitting at the sofa with Jae Rim, fiddling with the USB drive. What are you planning on doing?

You said you spoke to Alex Hyung right?

Yes.

What did he say?

He said he will begin his investigation into this Grace person. Seokhoon didn't say anything, all he did was nod. Well, then for now, we will not do anything. Grace has not done anything that has affected me as of yet, and I would like more information to be revealed before we make our move, we cannot show all our cards too quickly. Jae Rim nodded, he agreed. Right now Grace had a bigger plan and until they found out what it was, it would be best to just hold onto the evidence first. Seokhoon passed the USB drive to Jae Rim for safekeeping.

Right then, the doorbell rang. Seokhoon was surprised but he thought that maybe one of them forgot something. When he opened up the door, there in front stood Rona. Seokhoon was shocked, he blinked his eyes several times thinking that he was seeing a hallucination. It was not until Rona threw herself onto Seokhoon did he react and hugged her tight.

What are you doing here? How did you get here?

Why hello there husband. Hehe. How did I get here? I took the plane of course. Right when the curtain call was over I immediately ran to the airport and took a flight here. Luckily the flight to London was about an hour and a half. So I was able to get here rather quickly.

Seokhoon tightens his hold over Rona. Rona hugged back, she really missed Seokhoon. When they separated, she saw the mess on the dining table. Did someone come by?

Yeah but I will tell you later. Right now let's focus on us. Now that Seokhoon released Rona, he saw what she was wearing, she was wearing a beautiful wrap dress, her hair was still styled with gold high heels. She looks like a walking model, Seokhoon was once again amazed by her beauty. Right there Jae Rim walked over and said hello to Rona. Without saying much, he left the room; smiling.

Seokhoon found that strange, plus why was Jae Rim leaving the room, where was he going to sleep? Jae Rim oppa is going to find Jae Hwa oppa

Seokhoon found that strange, plus why was Jae Rim leaving the room, where was he going to sleep? Jae Rim oppa is going to find Jae Hwa oppa. I've already booked a room for them both, it would be a bit strange for oppa to be here while we reunite right? Rona smirked and kissed Seokhoon hard on the mouth.

Seokhoon began to move towards their bedroom. But before Seokhoon could pull Rona down on the bed, she pushed him onto the bed instead. Seokhoon was already wearing pyjamas. Rona walked away and stood at the foot of the bed, smiling at him. Sit and wait, husband. Patience is a virtue.

Note: Short chapter because I had to break it for sexy time ^^