29 | Working Hard

*Warning: Slighly Mature

Juilliard School, New York

Seokhoon and Rona returned back to school and they were famous

Seokhoon and Rona returned back to school and they were famous. With the news coverage of their concert plus the wedding, they were practically celebrities now. When they arrived back in school, there were many onlookers who wanted to either take pictures with them or autographs Seokhoon was a bit annoyed that despite Rona being now married, there were perhaps more fanboys surrounding her. Rona knew that Seokhoon was jealous but in retrospect he was also equally surrounded by fangirls.

In the end both were jealous and possessive about each other, that they ended up showing public displays of affection to each other in school. Rona now was no longer worried about other people looking, after all she was kissing her husband, there was nothing wrong about that. Once Seokhoon was brimming with jealousy when one fanboy of Rona ran up to hold her hand, Seokhoon saw that scene from afar and he couldn't intervene in time.

Seokhoon ended up pulling Rona into an empty practice room and kept kissing her, as though reminding her who she belonged to. Rona also kissed back with equal ferocity, she too was jealous of the attention that Seokhoon received from not just his own fellow classmates but also from juniors and seniors. Also because of the concert, Seokhoon and Rona's reach went beyond Juillard, there were fans of classical music who also came to Juillard to find and meet the couple. Seokhoon kept kissing Rona, pushing her up against the door of the practice room.

Rona was not idle and her hands were touching all over Seokhoon's body, bit by bit he was slowly getting turned on, Rona hooked her leg around Seokhoon's leg and began making sounds of pleasure. Hearing her voice, Seokhoon was so winded that if he had not remembered where exactly they were he would be making love to his wife. He eventually dragged Rona home and had his way with her for the rest of the night. Rona's voice was hoarse the next day from all the screaming that she had done throughout the night. Seokhoon was truly relentless and not once did he let up, bringing Rona to pleasure every single time.

Semester two was rather smooth with only one big difference, Seokhoon and Rona did not see much of their friends. After their concert, their friends realised that they needed to step up their game. They too wanted success in their own professional careers eventually. As such, they all went back to practising, focusing on perfecting their techniques and improving as performers. Out of the group of friends, minus Seokhoon and Rona, So Hyun and Ryo were the only other two who had international competition experience and those two were slowly making strides. So in semester two, the rest were determined to qualify for one if not two competitions - locally (USA) or internationally.

As such, Seokhoon and Rona never really saw much of their friends, if they were not studying they were practising or sending out audition tapes. Seokhoon and Rona initially contemplated participating in another international competition; they had consulted Prof Clark and James about their decision.

I think that is a good idea, however unlike your friends, you two have already debuted so in the eyes of the classic world you two are considered as Professional level. I am not saying there are no competitions out there for your level, but rather than competing, I think what is important now is that you two actually perform. Not necessarily with a solo concert like you did in Seoul but there are many collaborations across the classical world. Many big corporations put together big concerts or events and invited big names in the classic world to come and perform. Right now, I feel that is what you should be aiming for.

I believe your managers and your mothers are aware of what you actually need to do to really build up your portfolio. Let's search around and see, I think with the publicity of your recent concert plus the wedding, you would definitely be expecting many love calls from various places soon.

With a new goal in place, Seokhoon and Rona mainly concentrated on their studies for the remainder of semester two. They did not want to take on any performances during the time of their school, so whatever love calls that came (through their managers) would have to wait till the Summer.

Note: Yes there is a huge timejump for semester 2 just because there is only so much that happens in University (that is like non-dramatic)

Also in another thing, please pray for Ukraine but also pray for the common Russian people. I feel this war is only a reflection of political gains and greed by the upper leaders. We have seen news of people actually protesting against these actions. So let's continue to pray, and in whatever way you think you can support the people of those who are completely innocent in this. Sadly people cannot choose what their government does every time, but let's hope that this conflict will not advance any further!

 Sadly people cannot choose what  their government does every time, but let's hope that this conflict will  not advance any further!