199 | Can never get enough of you

*Warning: Mature Content Ahead

Seokhoon and Rona's Place, Seoul

Seokhoon carried Rona up the stairs to their room, what should have taken less than 2 minutes turned into a journey of 15 minutes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Seokhoon carried Rona up the stairs to their room, what should have taken less than 2 minutes turned into a journey of 15 minutes. Seokhoon got distracted along the way, it didn't help that Rona kept teasing his ears and whispering seductive thoughts that he had to stop. He slammed Rona against the wall up the stairs and kissed her hard as they played with each other's body. Seokhoon was already on fire that once he felt Rona touch him, it didn't take long before her hand brought him to climax for the first time that night. Seokhoon growled as he watched Rona licked her hand dry, he gripped her hair tight and kissed her. He carried her up, her legs hooked around his waist as he made his way to their bedroom.

Their master suite was a huge suite, continuing their bedroom, two walk-in closets and a huge master bedroom with their own private bath/Jacuzzi. This was really their sanctuary, after a hard day of work or a long day with the children. Despite their somewhat luxurious career, Seokhoon and Rona's design was fairly simple. Seokhoon walked into their room. He already knew how to navigate it even with his eyes closed. He dropped Rona onto the bed. Strip baby. Seokhoon stood in front of her and started to take off his sweatpants. Rona took off her robe and her dress and soon both were completely naked.

No more teasing please. Rona leans against the pillows and spreads her legs wide. She knew Seokhoon could see her wet and ready for him. Seokhoon growled and went to her, Rona reached out and grabbed her husband's body. No preparation was needed, Rona was ready for him. Seokhoon's hands went right under Rona's butt, lifting it slightly off the ground before he entered her in one deep smooth stroke. Rona groaned as she felt his hardness enter her. Seokhoon was fully seated inside of her, she hooked her legs around Seokhoon's waist. He held her butt, their body was shaped together like a V. Seokhoon thrust at a low angle and it hit just the right spot for Rona. With one hand on the bed, steadying her, the other arm was holding Seokhoon's shoulder. The two began to move in a well established rhythm. With one hand playing with her hard bub, Rona soon clenched tightly and she moaned loudly as her climax came over her. Seokhoon grunted at the tightness as Rona came and soon followed her.

The two fell down onto the bed and Seokhoon sat on the bed, bringing Rona to him. Their bodies were covered in a layer of sweat, as he held Rona close to him. He was still inside of her, Rona moaned softly, she could feel that Seokhoon was still hard. He held her chin and kissed her softly, waiting for Rona to respond to him. Rona soon responded and opened her mouth, his tongue soon entered her and their tongues began to move together. Seokhoon pulled away, kissing her nose. I came in you without a condom. Are we okay?

Rona thought about it, truth be told having another child was not ideal. Rona was more than happy with the size of the family. We are okay. But maybe we need to think about something to prevent pregnancy.

Agreed, we should visit the hospital.

Rona smiled, this was something they could think about later, for now, they still wanted each other. They started to kiss softly and the kiss soon turned passionate and intense. Rona moaned as Seokhoon's lips moved from her mouth to her ears, nibbling her earlobes and whispering dirty words to her. Rona's blood soon boiled, she hooked her arms around Seokhoon's neck, hugging him close to her. Seokhoon groaned when he felt Rona's soft breasts touch his chest, one of his hands crept in between their body, taking her breasts into his hand, pinching and playing with her nipples. Rona pushed and Seokhoon soon fell down to the bed.

Let me do it. Seokhoon was still inside Rona and she began to move her hips upwards. Lifting herself up slightly before sitting back down. Soon Rona found the right rhythm and she was soon riding him. Seokhoon had a perfect view, his wife was on full display to him, her breasts bounced as her body moved, her beautiful black hair flowing down off her shoulders and her back. Seokhoon reached up and kneaded Rona's breasts, Rona sighed with pleasure as she increased her pace. She wanted to bring Seokhoon to climax. The bed began to bounce even faster as Rona slammed down hard onto her husband, soon Seokhoon gripped her breasts hard as he unloaded his climax deep inside of her. Feeling her husband come, Rona moaned loudly as she soon followed him. Seokhoon soon sat up and took Rona's breasts into his mouth, nibbling and sucking her nipples as they both came down from their high.

I really can never get enough of you, you know that?

I feel the same way about you...

I need you again.

Me too.

Seokhoon flipped Rona around, Rona was now on her hands and knees. Down baby. Rona laid down, only her butt was up in the air. Seokhoon smirked and kissed Rona's thigh starting from her lower thigh upwards. By the time Seokhoon got to her core, Rona was already trembling with desire and when his mouth sealed over her core, she screamed out. Seokhoon did not waste any time, teasing and licking her until Rona was dripping with desire. Seokhoon knelt behind her and Rona could feel his hard organ teasing over her opening. She whimpered, impatient. He chuckled and slowly made his way inside Rona. They both groaned at the sensations, Rona was going out of her mind with how slow Seokhoon was moving. Seokhoon, please, harder. Seokhoon gripped Rona's butt tighter, he started to move harder, slamming right into Rona. Rona gripped the bed sheet as Seokhoon slammed into her. Seokhoon pulled Rona up, she was now kneeling on the bed, he hooked his arm around her waist tight, while the other gripped her breast and made its way down towards her hard bud. Rona turned her head over and kissed Seokhoon as she felt him play with her body. The two of them came in unison and Seokhoon carried them to the bathroom.

Together [You & I]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें