53 | Take the hint

19th July, Milan, Italy

Rona was all prepared for her final concert for the month. She would be performing at the La Scala. The theatre is regarded as one of the leading opera and ballet theatres globally. Rona was beyond excited to be performing on such an important stage. Rona was wearing a cream beige dress, with her hair let down. She was so pretty that her appearance was turning the heads of not just audiences but also staff members. However, none of the men dared approach her, Jae Hwan was like a walking brick wall and made sure that Rona at all times was watched by someone, either himself or her stylist team.

 However, none of the men dared approach her, Jae Hwan was like a walking brick wall and made sure that Rona at all times was watched by someone, either himself or her stylist team

Rona spoke to Seokhoon briefly on the phone, she could tell he was still stressed. Despite warning Grace, it seems she did not really know how to take a hint. She kept coming onto him but now with more witnesses around Seokhoon she was a lot more subtle in her actions. It seems she would try to touch Seokhoon and invade his personal space as best possible. Rona tried her best to calm Seokhoon down and get him to focus on the performance first. She really hoped that she was able to comfort him as much as she could.

19th July, London, United Kingdom

Seokhoon was in his dressing room at the Royal Festival Hall. This venue is definitely one of the most prestigious stages any classical musician can perform at. Seokhoon was busy getting ready when he heard a knock on the door, when he opened up he saw Grace standing right in front of him. She tried to wiggle her way into his room but Jae Rim prevented her from doing so. She could only stand outside and tried to speak to Seokhoon, but Seokhoon now no longer feeling like the nice guy, decided to ignore her. He didn't care anymore if he was rude towards the apparently 'darling' of classical music. Right now, he was beyond pissed and he didn't care if he hurt her feelings.

Seokhoon finally couldn't take it anymore and he pushed Grace outside of his dressing room

Seokhoon finally couldn't take it anymore and he pushed Grace outside of his dressing room. She was unfazed and actually stood right in front of him, their faces were not that far apart. Seokhoon-ah, what is it gonna take for you to just leave your wife?

Nothing, so please take the hint and get lost. On the account that you are a fellow musician I have overlooked your behaviour but any more, then I will no longer be nice. So leave. Grace was undeterred and actually try to bring Seokhoon's face towards her - kissing him. Luckily, Seokhoon was much taller and could duck out of the way. He angrily stared at her and without saying anything slammed the door in her face. Grace looked towards the closed door and smiled.

It is okay if you don't accept Seokhoon. But once I am done, your wife will be the one leaving you, and you will come crying to me. Grace picked up her dress and walked back towards her dressing room, what she had not noticed was that there was actually a camera pointed right at her.

Shhh Raph, be quiet if not Grace would hear us.

I knew Grace was a bitch but this just takes the cake.

I wanna slap her.

Hye Rim now is not the time. With this evidence, no matter what kind of story Grace tries to spin we have the real proof. Let's go before she finds us.

Note: I can see some intense reactions towards Grace, please don't get too worked up (: But I am kind of glad you are all reacting this way, since that was my intention ^^