19 | Return the Favour

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Shimwoo Hotel, Seoul

It was late morning when Seokhoon and Rona rose for the day. They had been completely exhausted with a full day and last night's proceedings. By the time Seokhoon woke up from his deep slumber it was almost 11:30 AM. He turned to see Rona still asleep using his arm as a pillow. He smiled and went back to cuddling Rona, staring at her sleeping face. When Rona was not wearing makeup, she truly looked almost like a child, a very innocent, somewhat naive child. Yet despite this innocence, there was a beauty underneath it all, a beauty that was not just one of looks but one of the heart. Seokhoon's heart swelled, he couldn't believe that finally Rona was his. He looked down and saw the wedding band resting on her finger. On the right hand was the engagement ring that he had gotten her. Rona was one of two minds, she was not sure what to do with the engagement ring now that she had the wedding band. So for now, she decided to wear it on her other hand.

Rona slowly stirred from her sleep, when she opened her eyes she saw a handsome man staring right in front of her. Rona looked into the eyes of her husband, she let out a soft smile and said good morning. Seokhoon was struck by her beauty and after he cleared his throat did he reply her. Seokhoon scooted over, till their faces had almost no gap between them. Seokhoon tilted Rona's chin upwards and placed a soft kiss on her. All the memories of what happened last night came flooding back to Rona as she opened herself up to Seokhoon's kisses. Seokhoon's tongue slipped into Rona's mouth as Seokhoon rolled and dragged Rona's body with him.

She was now lying on top of Seokhoon and she gasped into the kiss, she could feel his hardness underneath her, resting on her stomach. Rona tore herself away from Seokhoon kiss and sat up, he was still lying flat on his back, watching her every move. Rona lifted her body slightly off him and slipped her hands underneath his boxers, taking out his hard organ. Her hands began to move, pumping his hard organ, soon enough his organ grew in size and hardness. Condom... Seokhoon heard a soft whisper from Rona and he stretched his hand to the bedside table to grab a packet. He was about to prepare himself when Rona took the packet from him and slipped it on herself.

The room was utterly silent apart from the short breaths and the movement of the bed. Rona had her hands on his chest as she leaned forward while she was riding him. As she circled her hips, she clenched tightly as his organ was hitting the right spot. Seokhoon groaned at Rona's sudden tightness and his hips also began to move upwards. Seokhoon's upper body eventually got up and they were now both sitting on the bed. Seokhoon held Rona close to him, only a thin layer of Rona's sleepwear separated their two bodies. His hands slipped underneath her butt and helped her increase the pace of her movements.

Their mouths were only cms apart, Seokhoon took one of Rona's lips in between his teeth and nibbled it. Rona breathed harder, she squeezed his shoulder as she felt her release wash over her. Seokhoon soon followed, before Rona could recover, he flipped them over. Now Rona was lying on the bed, with Seokhoon over her. He slipped out of her, and removed her sleepwear off her. He slowly removed the straps and slipped the sleepwear slowly off her body, revealing that gorgeous figure to him. His mouth began to trail downwards, from her mouth, to her breasts. He paid close attention to her breasts for some time, tugging and licking her nipples until Rona was once again covered in a layer of sweat.

He moved down and kissed her stomach, paying special attention to her bellybutton, one of his hands slipped underneath her butt and squeezed the flesh. Finally he had arrived at where he wanted to be, his mouth began to kiss her nether folds, as his thumb played with her sensitive bub. It did not take long for Rona to come once again. Rona thought that Seokhoon would stop but instead he continued all over again. By the time she had come for the 4th time, she realised that Seokhoon was on some kind of mission. Feeling exhausted, she begged Seokhoon to stop.

I am just returning the favour of the wonderful gift you gave me last night. With that Seokhoon sealed his mouth one more time over her, Rona tugged and gripped Seokhoon's hair tightly as she felt her release again for the 5th time. She was completely exhausted, seeing that Rona was really tired. Seokhoon finally decided to stop, it was still hard for her but he did not want to push her. As he was kissing Rona, he felt her hand cover his organ once again. Rona, you don't have to.

I want to. Rona continued to move her hands faster, pumping him in the rhythm that she knew he would like. It did not take long before Seokhoon shot out his desire, coating Rona's stomach and his. They laid side by side, panting and trying to recover their strength. Seokhoon's stamina was insane, a minute or so later, he carried Rona again into the bathroom, and they washed up. By the time they left the bathroom, they realised that it was almost 1pm. Right then, Rona's stomach growled, because last night, both of them didn't get to eat much at dinner plus they had skipped breakfast this morning. Seokhoon laughed and while Rona changed, he went to call up room service for them. Their mothers said that this afternoon they were going to bring the couple somewhere special, so Seokhoon called his mother to confirm the details. Suryeon said that she would come and pick up the couple at about 4pm, so as to be ready at that time.