139 | Alone Time

Jeju Island, Korea

The next day, Seokhoon and Rona went to another part of Jeju on a nice drive

The next day, Seokhoon and Rona went to another part of Jeju on a nice drive. The weather was beautiful, with the Sakura blossom outs also, the drive was beautiful. With Seokhoon in the front seat and Rona sitting at the back with Hyun Jae in the chair seat. I am loving the fact that as he gets older, we can now dress him up more and more. He is so cute.

Seokhoon looked in the rear view mirror, Hyun Jae was wearing a really cute spring-like outfit, with white sneakers. I am glad you are enjoying dressing him up every day.

Haha, I can anticipate that I will be buying a lot of clothes for him and his closet would be more than ours combined.

Haha!  Well, you should enjoy it now, after all Hyun Jae can't say anything about how you dress him for now.

That is indeed true

That is indeed true. After a nice drive and exploring parts of Jeju island, they decided to head back nearby for their lunch. Hyun Jae soon fell asleep and they decided to hand him over to Peter and Marcus for the rest of the evening. Seokhoon had finally arranged a nice dinner where he could take Rona out. Jeju was famous for Jeju Black Pork and so Seokhoon had made reservations at a famous Korean BBQ place.

Seokhoon was waiting outside near the car for Rona to arrive. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and pants. With Seokhoon's height and handsome face, he looked like a really handsome model. Despite the business of taking care of a child now, Seokhoon still made sure to work out regularly, which means he was still fit as ever.  Rona soon came out and Seokhoon's eyes were locked on his wife's figure. Despite childbirth, Rona did start to work out the moment her doctors began to clear her. It took a while but with diligence, Rona managed to get her figure almost back to normal. Rona was wearing a tight fitting two piece skirt and crop top. Her hair was wavy and blown back. Her makeup was light but sultry at the same time. Seokhoon could feel his blood boil, Rona was gorgeous.

Rona blushed when she saw Seokhoon's expression, she could feel the desire and need seeping out from her husband. When she walked near him, he hooked his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him and gave her a hard kiss. Rona tilted her head upwards and met Seokhoon's lips full on. Her hands slid up her husband's hard chest and up till her hand was around his neck. Their lips moved hungrily against each other. The two just stood there in front of the car making out for a few minutes before Seokhoon had to tear his lips away from his wife.

I really want you, but I want to take you out for a good meal. So let's go.

Rona hugged her husband close as she tried to catch her breath. Seokhoon kissed her forehead lightly before turning to open the door for Rona to get in.

Jeju Seon The Black, Jeju Island

They arrived at the restaurant at 6:30PM, and were escorted to the counter

They arrived at the restaurant at 6:30PM, and were escorted to the counter. They were seated at the corner, Seokhoon at the end with Rona to his right. He had his arm over Rona's chair arm, protecting her. They ordered their dinner and had a nice filling meal. You should eat more..

I am rather full...

Well enjoy yourself, we are on holiday, so you can enjoy yourself as much as you want.

Shall we get dessert?

Shall we walk off dinner and go and have a nice dessert?

I like that. Seokhoon and Rona got up and headed towards the beach and walked hand in hand. They were sharing a cone of black sesame ice cream. As they ate their dessert and walked to help digest their dinner. When do you want to go back to Vienna?

Rona turned to face her husband. Well, I think we should stay until he is at least 1 year old. I believe our family would love the idea of celebrating his 1 year birthday together.

What about work?

I have been thinking about that...

And?

I was thinking that I would like to go back next month. Maybe not too much, perhaps two or three performances next month. Slowly ease back to work. What do you think?

I think that's an excellent idea.

Will you do the same?

Yes, I too was thinking of having a few performances next month. No travelling, just maybe do a Korea tour perhaps. I still haven't fully thought about it.

Rona nodded, she knew that they both really did miss performing. But because family to them was important, they naturally put Hyun Jae's needs first. But now, perhaps was the best time, they were not going to be travelling overseas. Even if they did go on some kind of tour, it would be a short one and most likely within Korea. Seokhoon and Rona both had only ever performed in Seoul, they knew they had fans from all over Korea who would be delighted in seeing them in person. So a domestic tour was a good idea. Luckily, with this trip it was clear that Hyun Jae does travel well. So there was nothing against them that said they couldn't bring Hyun Jae along with them actually.

After an hour of walking, Seokhoon and Rona made their way back to their accommodation. Shall we check on Hyun Jae?

Sure. The couple popped in to look for their son and found Marcus, Peter and Hyun Jae all on the sofa. Hyun Jae was on the floor, rolling around. Rona and Seokhoon kissed their son goodnight before leaving him for the night.

Come baby. I need some alone time with you. Seokhoon practically dragged Rona back to their own house, he finally had uninterrupted time with his wife and he was not going to waste this opportunity.

Note: Here is update #4, I know it is a lot but I will not be updating at all for the week, so why not release more...