138 | Interrupted

Jeju Island, Korea

Seokhoon and Rona bought dinner back for Marcus and Peter, they decided to retire early and luckily despite the flight, Hyun Jae slept by 9pm

Seokhoon and Rona bought dinner back for Marcus and Peter, they decided to retire early and luckily despite the flight, Hyun Jae slept by 9pm. Seokhoon and Rona were in the living room, they had out a bottle of wine. They were drinking and sitting on the sofa. Looking out into the pool, the sun was already setting. The colour of the skies was so beautiful, the couple looked outside the window.

It is really nice and quiet out here.

It reminds me of our house back in Vienna.

Do you miss Vienna?

Sometimes, I do miss the quietness. But I really loved being around family and friends. I am grateful that we are not doing this alone. If it weren't for Omma we two wouldn't have made it.

That is true, they came to the house and often helped us and also helped us rest when we most needed it.

I am glad we are getting used to it slowly. At least he is sleeping through the night. Seokhoon dragged Rona close to him, she smiled and straddled Seokhoon's lap. He hugged her close and pulled the glasses away from both of them. Rona tightened her grip around her neck and started to kiss Seokhoon hard. Seokhoon took control of the kiss and Rona started to move her hips. He growled into the kiss as Rona's movements started to move. He could feel his desire for her rising up. It didn't take much effort for Seokhoon to feel the desire and need for his wife. Rona stuck her tongue into Seokhoon's mouth and their tongues began to wrestle for control. There was the sound of moans coming from both of them. The heat of the room suddenly felt hot, it was as though something was ignited.

Seokhoon, I want you...

Seokhoon growled and suddenly stood up and carried Rona up. He walked to the sofa and they fell down flat. Even as they were walking, the two of them refused to release their lips. Rona's legs were wrapped tight around Seokhoon's hips. His arms began to caress her legs and slowly slipped them underneath her sleeping shorts. Rona started to pull Seokhoon's shirt, he pulled away from her lips for a short while and quickly tore off his shirt. But before he could continue, there was a loud cry piercing the room. The two looked at each other and sighed. Looks like someone has woken up. Seokhoon leaned back down and kissed Rona.

Stay here baby. I will take care of him. Seokhoon kissed her on the forehead and went to the nursery to take care of Hyun Jae. Rona sighed and started to yawn, she always knew that taking care of a child was hard work but she never expected that having a child would really change their lifestyle completely. As she was resting on the sofa Rona started to close her eyes and before she knew it, she had fallen asleep.

Seokhoon took a couple of minutes to soothe Hyun Jae back to sleep, by the time he came back to the living room Rona was completely asleep. He smiled and laughed at the sight, despite the two of them not really doing much today. With the travel, taking care of Hyun Jae and all that, probably made her exhausted. Nowadays, whenever they could sleep, they made sure to. He went to make sure the house was all locked up and switched off the lights. He then scooped Rona up into his arms and headed towards the bedroom. Rona snuggled closer to Seokhoon as she felt his warmth envelope her.

He tucked her into bed and soon got in with her. Rona moved and snuggled close to him, her head resting on his shoulder. We didn't get to continue. Rona mumbled. Seokhoon laughed softly. I know baby but maybe tomorrow we can leave Hyun Jae with Peter and Marcus as we can spend a nice time out together okay?

Hmmm... Sounds wonderful. Rona floated back to sleep. Seokhoon smiled and kissed her lightly on the forehead and soon joined her in sleep.