195 | Noise

*5 years had passed*

Seokhoon and Rona's Place, Seoul

The noise of children playing in the yard filled the house

The noise of children playing in the yard filled the house. Seokhoon and Rona were sitting beside each other on the bench watching their children play in the sun. The doorbell rang and soon their friends and family members began to filter into the house. It was Rona and Seokhoon's 10th year wedding anniversary and they invited all their loved ones to celebrate with them. In as much as their marriage was about just the two of them, they wouldn't have gotten this far had it not been for those around them supporting them.

10 years and Seokhoon and Rona's career has never dwindled

10 years and Seokhoon and Rona's career has never dwindled. Instead of being seen as the new prince and princess of the classical world, Seokhoon and Rona were now considered as veterans in the field - the King and Queen of the classical world. Over the years, Seokhoon and Rona had received not just praise but awards for their achievements. Rona was now known as the prima donna of the classical singing world, there was no one that could reach the status that she had achieved. Seokhoon too was now looked at as the best in the piano world. Together, their presence has elevated Seoul as one of the upcoming capitals of classical music. Due to their fame and more attention being drawn to classical music, the popularity of classical music had increased greatly.

More schools were dedicated to the art of classical music, more activities had sprung out of Shimwoo Art Centre and more Koreans were making their mark on the scene. Seokhoon and Rona could not feel any more proud of what they have achieved and what they continue to do. They continue to pave the way and inspire those to reach for their dreams, regardless of what field.

Seokhoon and Rona got up to say hello to their guests. All their classmates from Juilliard had made the trip over to spend time with them. Time has really flown by and now all of them are married. The first to get married (besides Seokhoon and Rona) was So Hyun and Seungho. They married soon after they moved back to Seoul when So Hyun was given the principal role at the Seoul Ballet Academy. After 5 years So Hyun decided to return from being a ballerina and decided to focus on teaching ballet instead. She wanted to spend more time with Seungho and also focus on building their family. Soon after So Hyun retired she became pregnant. Now Seungho and So Hyun had 2 children and were expecting a 3rd on the way.

George and Ryo went on to become successful in their respective careers. George continued to pursue a jazz music career and had the opportunity to work with some amazing musicians in his career. About 5 years after working hard, he finally married the love of his life, a fellow musician from the same industry. They continue to reside in New York and carry for their son who was only born 3 years ago. Ryo never planned marriage in mind, however life worked in mysterious ways and he eventually fell in love too. He met a simple but hard working girl during his travels, despite the long distance Ryo and her continue to stay in contact and finally after Ryo moved back to Japan, they decided to get married. They were now expecting their very first child together.

Stephanie went on to be a force in the fashion world. After she finished her internship she went on to work for several big fashion companies before deciding to return back to her mother's company. Now her mother has passed on more than 50% of the work to her. Despite her ever busy schedule, she did end up meeting her husband. They have been happily married for almost 4 years and now reside in New York as well. Yoo Jung carried on her work at a non profit for several years where she got to meet a nice Korean man from the same company. They dated for several years before finally tying the knot 5 years ago. Yoo Jung was now a mother of two, she decided to leave her work to focus on her children, and she absolutely loved being a mother.

The house was soon filled with so much noise it was hard to keep up.