197 | Gratitude

Seokhoon and Rona's Place, Seoul

Seokhoon and Rona tucked their children into their beds

Seokhoon and Rona tucked their children into their beds. They had so much fun with their friends that the children did not even stir as their parents changed them into their sleepwear and tucked them into sleep. The two of them linger around at the entrance of their rooms before closing the door. Seokhoon and Rona went to wash up and changing into their sleepwear they settled in the living room drinking a glass of wine.

Rona was sitting on Seokhoon's lap, her legs were straddling his hips sideways, her arms were hooked around his neck as they sipped wine from a shared glass. Today was fun.

It is rather amazing how many people the group has morphed into...

True, remember the Hera Club was an exclusive club but now sitting around that table, are people from all different walks of life.

It just shows how much has changed since all those years ago.

I just can't believe now all the Hera Kids are now parents.

It is impressive how one by one not only did we find career paths, we all ended up finding our soulmates and for some have grown their family. Rona pecked Seokhoon's cheek lightly.

I am so thankful for the 10 years that we have been married but more than anything, I am thankful for the entire length I have known you. Even though it's true, we didn't start off on the wrong foot and well we didn't have the best relationship at first. But we found each other.

More like I found you, my life was nothing before you came in. Once I found you, well it took awhile for my stubborn head to realise but I knew you were the one.

I knew you were the one too. Seokhoon tilted his head upwards and kissed Rona romantically on the lips.

I am thankful that I have you as my partner, my husband, the father of my children and everything in between.

Thank you Rona, when I look at our children. You did the hard work of carrying each of them, 4 times. We wouldn't have had the family we have now if it weren't for you. Seokhoon placed a sweet kiss on Rona's cheeks in gratitude and thankfulness to her. Seokhoon knew that they lasted as long as they had because of Rona. She was truly one of the most kindhearted people he had ever met. She always had the ability to see the good in sometimes awful and stressful situations. Yet, despite her kindness, Rona had shown him time and time again how fiercely protective she was of not only her family but of him. She was truly his safe place, the one place he knew he could go to and not receive any judgement.

Rona turned to her husband and smiled. Seokhoon was truly everything to her. Of course she loved her children so much and they do mean the world to her. But her life really began when she met Seokhoon. He was the person that not only believed but also convinced her that she can achieve all that she dreams of and true enough, she has not only achieved them and more. He was a wonderful father, firm but understanding. Seokhoon had always made it a point never to repeat the mistakes of his father. As much as it was important that their children be educated and start learning from a young age, Seokhoon also made sure that they equally felt love. Regardless of what they want to do, family is always a place where they can return to and feel love.

Most importantly, Seokhoon was a wonderful husband. As much as Seokhoon was ambitious about his career, caring and firm as a father, he was as romantic and sweet as a husband. He never neglected his duties as a husband as well. Despite their big family, important careers, Seokhoon always made sure that he spent time with Rona, whether it was family time every evening or standing dates every week. Even if the date was only a short intimate dinner, Seokhoon made sure he gave Rona the attention she deserved. Rona always felt that Seokhoon placed her first in everything and that was something she was ever grateful for. It is common these days to hear of how marriages easily break but the two of them always put the time and effort into each other. After all, the crux of their family unit is their marriage, hence regardless of how many things and people enter their life, the most important was the two of them.

Seokhoon turned his head towards Rona and like a magnet the two were drawn to each other. Their lips met in a hot passionate kiss, Rona turned full to met Seokhoon's kiss head-on. Sighs of pleasure came out from their mouths when they touched each other's lips. Despite 10 years of marriage, Seokhoon and Rona still longed and burned for each other. Seokhoon was an enthusiastic and passionate love, Rona too was equally passionate and eager. All it took was a simple look for both of them to be burning with desire for each other. Even after 10 years, that flame was not snuffed out.

Seokhoon gripped tightly onto Rona's waist, turning her body completely around to face him. The children are asleep, how about you and I have some fun? Seokhoon whispered seductively against her lips. Rona didn't really answer him, she just moaned in reply and that was the signal. Seokhoon covered her lips once more, as he moved to place Rona flat on the sofa.