167 | Switch

*Warning: Mature content ahead.

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Seokhoon and Rona were up in the master bedroom

Seokhoon and Rona were up in the master bedroom. The gang decided that Rona should get the largest bed in the place so she could sleep comfortably. Rona really appreciated the gesture of her friends. They were always looking out for her, making sure she was well hydrated, comfortable or well fed.

Rona was sitting on the bed with Seokhoon sitting in front of her. This town is really cute.

Yeah. Rona so we will be flying back to Seoul in a month's time. Rona is now five months pregnant, soon she will be hitting her third trimester so they have to fly back to Seoul by next month. Rona nodded in agreement. Seokhoon ah, I have been thinking. Our contract is almost up in Vienna. What do you think about officially moving back to Seoul?

Seokhoon thought about it. Seokhoon and Rona had initially planned to be in Vienna for about 5 years but with the two pregnancies, this plan was cut short. With the sudden increase in their family size, it was probably the best timing to actually go back to Seoul. It was not as though that they were not able to promote themselves internationally if they stay in Seoul. If they do move back, they would have their family to help them with their children whenever either one of them or both of them have to travel.

I think that's a good idea. As much as living in Vienna has been good for us. With now twins on the way and Hyun Jae. I think it would be wise for both of us to move back. We will need all the help we can get. Our contract is actually going to be finished within 3 months. We have been receiving many offers and some are from Seoul.

We should ask Jae Rim and Im Hwan oppa to look through the offers and eventually we should decide on one.

I agree, we should decide on one before we officially move back to Seoul.

Selling our house isn't something urgent.

Well we don't have to sell. Our house in Vienna can be thought of as almost like a holiday home.

That is a good idea actually.

The conversation soon turned from serious to catch up. Seokhoon kissed Rona when he saw her yawning. But soon Rona was awakened by her husband's kiss. The kiss started to turn more passionate and wilder. Rona turned to hook her arms around her husband's neck. As if they couldn't get any closer, Rona pulled her husband, their bodies melted together. Seokhoon's hands started to caress Rona's thighs, moving upwards and underneath her dress. Rona trembled at the soft and hot touch of her husband's fingers. Their kiss intensified and soon saliva dripped from their joined mouths. Rona and Seokhoons' tongues moved against each other, each tempting to almost swallow the other up.

As the kissing got more passionate, Seokhoon's hand moved up and now was kneading Rona's butt. He could feel that soft, plump flesh over her underwear. He slipped his hands underneath the fabric and felt that soft skin of hers. Rona was completely turned on. Like her previous pregnancy, Rona experienced moments where her libido was really high and strong. She practically wanted her husband all the time, anytime. Now carrying twins, her libido was probably twice as strong compared to when she was carrying Hyun Jae. It would come in waves, there were moments where Rona didn't want to have sex but for the most parts, she relish in her husband's company and touch.

It didn't take much effort to turn Rona on now that she was pregnant. All Seokhoon had to do was touch her and Rona was more than willing for him to take her. Seokhoon wouldn't have it any other way, he loved how Rona's body changed under pregnancy. He never once found her not sexy, the way her belly grew in size, her butt and even her breasts were just all small things and yet Rona was still as beautiful to him as ever. He often told her this, every single time a couple of times a day. He knew that pregnant women would experience sudden mood changes and insecurities, especially about their bodies. Rona did go through this when she had Hyun Jae. Now Seokhoon was more experienced and so he was lavish in showing just how much Rona turned him on. He still found her sexy and beautiful, he still loved her very much and this was something Seokhoon was sure that he would tell her over and over again.

Rona moaned into his neck, Seokhoon was whispering words of love, which not only made her elated but set her blood on fire. The words soon turned from romantic to downright dirty. He told her just how much he wanted her, and was going to make love to her over and over again. Rona's body started to feel hot and soon she begged Seokhoon to remove her clothing. He was more than happy to oblige. Soon Rona was completely naked on the bed, Rona felt a bit shy that she was the only one naked but when she saw the reaction Seokhoon had towards her, she felt empowered.

Show me baby.

Rona blushed, she leaned back against the headboard of the bed, a pillow tucked right behind her. She spread her legs wide open, her feet on the bed, showing her husband exactly what he wanted.

You are so gorgeous baby. Never forget that.

Rona smiled and nodded her head. Seokhoon had this special gift to always make her feel special. Even when they were in a crowded room, she knew that Seokhoon's eyes and attention was always focused on her. What more whenever they were alone and making love - that intensity was even more obvious.

Now I am parched. I need to eat you up.