4 | Concert Finalised

Juilliard School, New York

It was Monday and Seokhoon and Rona had only two classes in the morning, after that they had a meeting with Clark, James and the concert staff members

It was Monday and Seokhoon and Rona had only two classes in the morning, after that they had a meeting with Clark, James and the concert staff members. They needed to finalise the setlist, along with the outfits, ticket prices and poster. After they had finished their classes, they went to grab lunch before heading to the conference room in the Faculty of Music.

At 2 PM, they entered the conference room to see Prof Clark and James already waiting for them. Sitting opposite them was the person in charge of putting together their concert - Hwang In Yeop, and beside him was Nam Yoon Soo, who was an up-and-coming photographer in Seoul. He will be in charge of the concert posters and album jacket. It was decided that Seokhoon and Rona would be recording an album together, the album would be considered tracks that would be performed at the concert.

 It was decided that Seokhoon and Rona would be recording an album together, the album would be considered tracks that would be performed at the concert

Hwang InYeop

Nam Yoon Soo

*Cameo: They won't be in the story

Seokhoon and Rona walked in and said hello to everyone in the room. Prof Clark and James, let me introduce you to Hwang InYeop. He is the events coordinator at Shimwoo Art Centre, he is the person who is putting together our joint concert. The person next to him in Nam Yoon Soo, he will be taking charge of the photographers that would be used for the poster and the album jacket.

Everyone sat around the conference table. Seokhoon and Rona were dressed from top to toe in black, there was a strange charisma that came from both of them and yet when Rona smiled, the atmosphere completely evaporated. They first started to meet by finalising the setlist. As much as Seokhoon and Rona knew this concert was really their debut concert and should be focused on them, they wanted to also highlight the community and the good looks Shimwoo & Co and Yunis are doing.

Therefore 50% of their set list were about their pieces, the other 50% were guest performances

Therefore 50% of their set list were about their pieces, the other 50% were guest performances. They hope to get a performance from an orphanage that Yunis had been working very closely with. They also wish to ask Shimwoo High (formerly Chungah High) which was their alam mata to perform as well. Clark and James gave their feedback about the pieces that Rona and Seokhoon had chosen. They also informed Inyeop what are some of the things that needed to be taken into account regarding the concert. When Seokhoon and Rona returned back to Seoul, they would need to rehearse at least 2 weeks with the orchestra prior to the concert.

The outfits for Rona and Seokhoon also needed to be settled. Rona did not want to do too much outfit changes, so she would be sticking to just one outfit for the entire evening. After the other details were all worked out, they moved onto the concept for the poster and the album. At first, the idea was that Seokhoon and Rona would release solo albums of their own. However, considering the short time frame they had to work with, they decided to release a joint album together. All the songs on the album would be recorded live during the concert, this meant that their performance on the actual day needed to be perfect.

Luckily enough, Seokhoon and Rona's concert would take place over two days, which would give them 2 chances to get the track perfect. They will release the album about 2 months after the wedding. I think in order to make your life simple, shall the album cover and the poster come from the same set of pictures? We can just take them in one sitting.

Seokhoon and Rona liked that idea, with the concert and the wedding more or less happening at the same time, they would be exhausted by the various details that they needed to attend too. The meeting went on for another 2 hours before everything was more or less finalised.

Seokhoon, Rona I know both of you must be really tired. We are done for today. If there is anything, especially technically let James and I handle it. Next month, James plans to go down to see the space, so he can help with the technical and the sound aspect of the concert. With the concert, school and the wedding you two must be really tired. So make sure to make the big decisions and delegate the rest of others alright?

With Seokhoon and Rona headed home, the countdown has begun. It would be another month before Seokhoon and Rona would be flying back to Seoul for their concert. As Seokhoon and Rona were getting into bed. I am rather nervous that we have both happening so close to each other.

Don't worry Rona. You heard what Prof Clark said, Prof James will be helping us out with our first debut concert. I am sure they want to make sure that our first concert goes smoothly.

I do think we need a manager, Seokhoon.

You are right though, when we head back to Seoul. Let's talk to Omma and ask her what her opinion is. I am sure they can help us find the right people to help us. Let's not think too much, let's head to sleep.