49 | Album

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Seoul

For the next month, Seokhoon and Rona's lives were fairly mundane

For the next month, Seokhoon and Rona's lives were fairly mundane. They wanted to make use of the fact that they had a whole free month to do anything. They mostly spent their day practising, spending time with their family, going on dates and recording their album. After their first debut concert, they had several tracks that were already live recorded but Seokhoon and Rona still had to record additional tracks for their first joint album. They had to spend most of the month recording the remaining tracks on their album.

Seokhoon and Rona were rather ambitious for their first album apart from 5 tracks that came from their concert, they recorded another 10 more tracks (4 for Rona, 4 for Seokhoon and 2 as a duo). Seokhoon decided to include the piece that he had created for the Queen Elisabeth Competition, while Rona worked together with a producer to create an original track. So their album in total had 15 tracks, 5 of which came from their live concert and 2 were original pieces. Seokhoon and Rona spent most of their days either at home, in their music room practising or at the recording studio for their album.

About 3 weeks later their 1st joint album had been completed, they also had to take photos for the cover of the album. They wanted to keep the album simple overall, so they were only going to be one outfit for their album. Yoonhee and Suryeon brought the couple out, they wanted to make sure the outfit was unique and tailor made for their first album.

Photo studio, Seoul

Seokhoon and Rona were at the photo studio this afternoon because they were keeping the photoshoot simple Seokhoon and Rona only had one outfit. Rona was busy getting her makeup done while Seokhoon (who was already finished) finalised his schedule for his upcoming concerts. Seokhoon and Rona had two upcoming concerts in the month of July. Unfortunately, both their concerts were going to take place in the same two weeks, which meant that for the very first time Seokhoon wouldn't be able to see Rona's performance and vice versa.

Seokhoon being the overprotective husband that he was, went over all the details of Rona's schedule with a fine-tooth comb

Seokhoon being the overprotective husband that he was, went over all the details of Rona's schedule with a fine-tooth comb. He wanted to make sure that all of Rona's needs were met first, luckily Jae Hwan would be going with Rona so she won't be all alone but still, he was worried nevertheless. Rona saw Seokhoon looking through her schedule very carefully and laughed. This person is just too protective. Rona's makeup was done and the couple headed out to get their photos taken. The photoshoot was fairly straightforward, they would be taking several shots together as a couple and a few individual shots.

About two hours later, they were done with the photoshoot and were heading back home. Seokhoon had finalised Rona and his schedule for the two weeks in July. After both of them finished their concerts they would be flying back to New York separately, and they would welcome their final year in Juilliard. Their final year was going to be slightly stressful as Seokhoon and Rona had to really balance work and studies as best as they could.

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Seoul

After they had arrived home, Rona went to prepare dinner while Seokhoon looked through their schedule one more time. Rona would be flying off one day before Seokhoon on the 8th of July. After that, Rona would land in Paris first; her concert would be on the 12th of July and then she would fly again out of Paris to Milan, Italy. Seokhoon on the other hand, would be flying on the 9th of July and he would be spending the next 2 weeks in London. Seokhoon arranged everything for Rona from the accommodations, flight tickets and her transport. He knew that Rona didn't really like to drive, so he arranged with Jae Hwan to provide Rona a driver.

While Seokhoon was busy looking at all the finalised details, Rona came in from the kitchen to find her husband staring intently on the computer screen in front of her. Rona laughed and went to sit beside him on the sofa. Seokhoon felt the sofa dip a little and lifted his head to see Rona smiling at him. Why are you smiling?

Because of you silly, Seokhoon-ah I can take care of myself plus all the details have been worked out, relax.

I am just making sure I did not miss anything.

Even if you did, I am an adult. I can handle it plus Jae Hwan Oppa will be coming with me. Don't worry. Seokhoon sighed, perhaps he was overreacting a little. Come, dinner is ready. No more looking at these, we are done. Rona closed the laptop shut and pulled Seokhoon towards the dining table. Seokhoon decided to listen to his wife. She was right, Rona is a full fledged adult, she could handle herself plus she was not going alone so he could actually rest easy. As he entered the dining room, Seokhoon's stomach began to grumbled as he smelt the delicious food that was cooked by Rona. Rona had used this month to learn from Seokkyung, Suryeon and Yoonhee on how to cook, so her repertoire had improved and expanded. Seokhoon sat down and began to eat, Rona smiled. This was what she loved, when at the end of the day Seokhoon and Rona could come home and have a good meal together and spend time with each other.