98 | Together

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Paris, France

Rona felt commanded by Seokhoon despite him not even being physically present near her. She removed her hands and revealed those beautiful breasts that Seokhoon was after. Seokhoon growled.

Touch them baby, squeeze them hard. Take those lovely nipples and pinch them ever so lightly. You like a bit of pain don't you baby.

Rona was in a trance as she leaned back against the pillows and took both of breasts into her hands. Her hands did as Seokhoon instructed, she kneaded them and took both her nipples in between her fingers and pinched them. She moaned and arched her back as she felt that pleasure shoot all the way down to her secret entrance. Seokhoon growled as he watched through a screen his beautiful wife pleasuring herself.

He took off his shirt and palmed his hard organ over his sweatpants. Rona opened her eyes at that point and saw Seokhoon adjusting the camera angle. Rona now had an unobstructed view of Seokhoon sitting on the bed. Move the camera baby. Rona pushed the camera further away and now the camera showed everything. Spread your legs baby, remove those shorts.

Rona removed her pj shorts and now she was sitting on the bed in her underwear watching Seokhoon. Rona groaned when she saw Seokhoon take out that long hard organ she had been missing. She could tell it was hard and stiff, she knew Seokhoon wanted her. She wished her husband was right here with her, his hot body next to her.

I want you so much, baby.

Me too Seokhoon.

I know baby. I want you so much but for now let's use this. Come on baby, spread those legs, wide open. You know what to do. Rona blushed but she followed her husband's instructions, she spread her legs wide and gave Seokhoon a perfect view of her nether region. One of her hands left her breasts and travelled down to her nether region. Her fingers lightly traced over her entrance, Rona could feel her desire spilling out and wetting her underwear. Seokhoon also could see it clearly, his eyes dilated as his hand moved to cover his hard organ.

Take it off.

Rona quickly discarded her underwear and now she was fully naked and exposed to her husband's eyes. Seokhoon growled as he saw that figure he had been longing for. He slipped off his sweatpants and leaned against the headboard of the bed. His hands slowly started to stroke his hard organ. Touch yourself Rona. Insert a finger inside yourself, feel around until you find that one spot you know will make you go wild.

Rona moaned at the dirty words spilling from Seokhoon's mouth. She leaned back, using the pillow as support as her finger dipped into her secret entrance. She moved her finger around until she moaned even louder - she had found it.

Looks like you found it baby, well done. Insert another one. Come on, I know you can take it.

Rona slipped another finger inside of her and she slowly moved her fingers in and out of her, making sure her fingers were hitting that spot. Seokhoon my fingers are not enough.

I know baby. But for now we have no choice, come on speed up. Move faster. With that Seokhoon started to stroke his organ faster as well, timing it to the same pace that Rona was with her fingers. Rona's eyes continued to stare at the figure on the screen, seeing her husband pleasure himself was a much greater turn on than she expected. As her fingers began to increase their pace, her hips were not idle as well. Moving against the pace of her finger, her other hand covered one of her breasts as she continued to pleasure herself.

I can see you are trembling Rona. You are near aren't you? Come baby, come with me together. Rona focused on Seokhoon and she soon screamed as her pleasure hit her. She saw Seokhoon reach his pleasure at the same time. She laid back in bed exhausted, watching her husband. She removed her fingers and tasted herself. Seokhoon growled and groaned at that erotic sight in front of him. I want to taste you.

I want to.

Urgh, this is torture. I can't believe I still have another week before I can have you in my arms.

Rona nodded her head, being away from Seokhoon was not something she wished would happen on a regular basis. Seokhoon could see Rona's eyes beginning to close. Tomorrow Rona had another final rehearsal and it was wise that she go to sleep. Rona, wake up. Come on, go and wash up and change for bed. Don't fall asleep naked, you will catch a cold. Rona slowly woke up and did as her husband said. Seokhoon made sure Rona was all tucked before he said goodnight and goodbye to her. Rona blew him a kiss before closing the laptop and falling asleep.

Note: I was on the fence between video or voice, figured video is easier to write haha!

I am currently still sick and so I will post today and then take a rest during weekend.