159 | Unstoppable

*Warning: Mature Content, if you are uncomfortable please skip.

Interalpen-Hotel Tyrol, Austria

Seokhoon and Rona had made it back to the hotel room, upon entering the room Rona took out something and quickly blindfolded Seokhoon

Seokhoon and Rona had made it back to the hotel room, upon entering the room Rona took out something and quickly blindfolded Seokhoon. Seokhoon was pulled into the room, he couldn't see anything but he could hear the sound of Rona's heels clicking the wooden floor. From his memory it seems he was being led into the living room of the suite. Rona sat him down on a chair and took both his arms and tied them behind his back.

Rona didn't offer any explanation of what was about to happen, but Seokhoon could guess what Rona may have in store. The binds on Seokhoon's wrist were rather tight, he couldn't loosen them himself easily. Then Seokhoon could hear Rona's footsteps disappear into the direction of the bedroom. Seokhoon waited what seemed like 10 minutes or so before music began to fill the suite. The music was sensual and just downright sexy.

Seokhoons' ears perked up when he heard the sound of heels walking towards him. The sound was getting louder and soon Seokhoon could feel Rona standing close to him. The sound of the heels moved again and now Rona was standing right behind him.

She blew air into his ears and Seokhoon got goosebumps. Rona nibbled his earlobes a little and moaned softly into his ears. Rona still kept silent, she unbuttoned Seokhoon's shirt and there he was on the chair, his shirt was wide open, showing off those hard abs of his. Then a soft voice broke the silence in the room.

You have been a wonderful boyfriend, then a wonderful husband and now you are not only a wonderful husband but you are an amazing father. Today is our anniversary, the day where we both pledged ourselves to each other. You have not only delivered on the promises you made on our wedding day but you keep on delivering every day. I thought long and hard on how I could make this day special. You already gifted me with such a beautiful present, the only other present I can think of is to reignite our passion. Though we never had problems in that department, you often initiate everything. Now, after 5 years of marriage, how about I try?

Rona reached behind and took off Seokhoon's blindfold. As he tried to adjust back to the surroundings, the suite was actually fairly dark. There were a couple of candles around, adding the sensual feel to the room. The curtains were wide open, letting the beautiful moonlight into the room. But that was not the best part, there in front of Seokhoon was Rona, standing in just her gorgeous lingerie. It was so beautiful, she wore a lace long robe, a garter belt that was tied to her underwear and high stiletto heels. This was a look that Seokhoon had never seen Rona in before. Sure she had worn really expensive and beautiful lingerie before but never something that was this sensual before. Her hair was curled and flowing down her back, her lips were painted maroon dark red and her eyes were like a cat.

 Her hair was curled and flowing down her back, her lips were painted maroon dark red and her eyes were like a cat

If Seokhoon was turned on before, he was completely ready for her. Rona smirked, she could see that she had a very strong effect on her husband. That large dent appearing in his pants was the best indicator. As the music continued, Rona began to slowly dance to the music, she closed her eyes and sensually moved her hips side to side. Rona wasn't the best dancer, but she had been studying and learning a little. Her hands also moved across her body, caressing her thigh and moving up between her chest and highlighting her breasts. She eventually opened her eyes, she could see his eyes, they were alert and focused. As Rona's fingers moved, so did his eyes. She pouted her lips and blew him a kiss. She laughed in her head when she saw Seokhoon trembled.

The music started to get more intense, taking the cue from the mood change. Rona slid to the floor, she laid on her side, her legs to the side. She looked like a goddess, Seokhoon gulped in anticipation. Rona caressed her thighs, all while locking eyes with Seokhoon. Do you like what you see?  Seokhoon nodded his head vigorously. Do you want me? Seokhoon continued to nod, and Rona laughed. Well, not so fast yet.

Rona moved up and straddled Seokhoon lap. He sucked in his breath when he felt Rona's secret core over his hard organ. He could feel not only was he leaking, she was too. Looks like someone is wet. Rona trembled at the erotic magnetism in Seokhoon's voice. If she didn't take control, she feared that she would end up doing what Seokhoon asks her to. Rona tilted Seokhoon's head back, he had to look up at her, as Rona covered his mouth with hers. They started to make out, with Seokhoon still tied to the chair. She was now standing up, gripping Seokhoon's hair as the two of them kissed passionately. Their tongues danced against each other, as they each sought to taste the other. One of Rona's hands caressed Seokhoon's hard chest, stopping at his nipple and flicking them to the pace of their tongues. While the other, caressed him silently with his hard organ over his pants. He started to moan into the kiss as his body was being played by Rona. She then moved away from her husband, bringing her body closer to the floor.

Now she was kneeling on the floor, in between his legs. Seokhoon's breath had been taken away by that intense makeout session already. Seeing Rona's position now, made his already hard organ become even harder. All the blood in his body was rushing towards two places - his head and his organ. Rona slowly started to strip his pants off him, when she removed his hands, she caressed his hard organ over his boxers. Looks like someone is excited for me. Rona could feel the wetness that had already soaked up his underwear. She licked the hard organ over the underwear, Seokhoon hissed loudly, as though he came into contact with something hot.

Don't stop. He commanded her.

Relax baby. You can't stop me.

Note: I know man, I have written too much of this hehe!