65 | Road Trip

San Francisco, USA

After a good meal and fun time with drinks and laughter, the gang headed back

After a good meal and fun time with drinks and laughter, the gang headed back. Tomorrow they will be officially heading out of San Francisco. They had a good time at dinner and the musical. After they reached home they went to their separate rooms to wash up and sleep. Seokhoon and Rona were changing out of their outfits, he got up to help unzip Rona out of her dress. As he was helping her, he swiped her hair over her shoulder and placed light kisses on her shoulder. Rona leaned into Seokhoon's embrace, throughout the two weeks they had been in San Francisco they had only done a little bit of intimacy once in a while, they were living with their managers at the time so they were not the most comfortable and now their friends were here.

If we go to the bathroom, they probably won't hear us as much. Seokhoon kept kissing her shoulders and Rona's body was being set on fire. She knew they shouldn't do this but she really wanted to still. She turned around and kissed her husband hard. Take me to the bathroom. Rona was lifted up by her husband and brought to the bathroom. The couple stayed in the bathroom for almost 2 hours before they finally left it all refreshed and ready for bed. They didn't actually have sex but that didn't mean that the two of them didn't explore each other's body, making the other party feel pleasure. Seokhoon and Rona continued to make out on the bed until they were ready to go to bed.

Next Morning

Early next morning, Rona So Hyun was in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone. Seokhoon, George and Stephanie had gone to grab the rental cars for the road trip. Because of the size of the group plus all their luggages they required two SUV cars for the road trip. After they returned with the cars, they loaded the luggage into the cars and set off. Between everyone, Rona and So Hyun had the least experience in driving so it was decided that the two of them wouldn't be driving throughout this road trip. The rest would swap around when someone was tired. For now they split: Seokhoon, Rona, So Hyun and Seungho in one car, while Yoo Jung, Stephanie, Ryo and George would be in the other for now. They would swap around as they continued on their journey.

Their first stop was Oakland, which was a city just across the bridge from San Francisco

Their first stop was Oakland, which was a city just across the bridge from San Francisco. They decided to stop in the city and dedicated about 2-3 hours to exploring it, they decided to also have an early lunch before setting off again. Their next stop was the city of Oakdale. The drive was not too long, about 90 plus minutes or so, but they were going to be staying in the city for about a day and a half before setting off again.

Oakdale goes by the self-proclaimed title of Cowboy Capital of the World due to its history as an Old West town. One of the main attractions in Oakdale is the city's Cowboy Museum where you can see exhibits about the region's Old West heritage. They made a quick stop at the Museum to check out the history of the city. By the time they were done with the museum it was about 4pm, they drove to their accommodation that they would be staying for the night. When they entered the city they first went to the nearest supermarket to get some necessary ingredients for tonight's dinner.

Christmas was only 3 days away. They would be staying in Oakdale for a night before heading off. They would be reaching Yosemite National Park by the next day. After that they would be spending the next 3 days at Yosemite National Park before they all flew back to New York. Seokhoon and Rona decided against flying back to Seoul. Semester started again at the end of January and they had several performances scheduled in New York in the month of Jan. So even though they had wanted to spend time with family, timing wise it was not the best arrangement. Furthermore, the couple needed to decide by the start of their final semester where they were going to live. Even though continuing to live in New York was a good idea, when it comes to the classical world, some of the best music residency come from Europe. So Seokhoon and Rona had been exploring where perhaps they would want to live in Europe IF they got a spot there.