151 | Vixen

*Warning: Mature Content

Seokhoon & Rona's bedroom, Vienna

Seokhoon threw Rona onto the bed and before she could sit up, Seokhoon pounced on her

Seokhoon threw Rona onto the bed and before she could sit up, Seokhoon pounced on her. She giggled as Seokhoon pushed her back to lay on the bed. You are incorrigible.

I can never get enough of you my dear wife. So your husband will always stay this way.

I am not complaining. Rona pulled Seokhoon over her and she hooked one of her legs around his back. The hard fabric of his jeans scrapped Rona's legs as she moved her leg up and down. Rona was wearing a wrap skirt which was tight to Rona's body. What was perfect about it was not only the fact that it highlighted Rona's figure but it was short, giving easy access to  Seokhoon to touch her. Seokhoon slipped his hands underneath her skirt and kneaded her button. Rona moaned at the rough contact of her husband's hands.

Despite now being married for almost 5 years, Seokhoon and Rona were constantly hot for each other

Despite now being married for almost 5 years, Seokhoon and Rona were constantly hot for each other. It didn't take that long for both of them to get turned on. They just needed to look at each other and it was set. Seokhoon kissed Rona hard and pushed her further into the bed. Rona with great strength, hooked her leg around his and flipped them over. Seokhoon was now flat on his back, with Rona sitting up, her hips hovering over his. Rona smirked and quickly slid off Seokhoon. He tracked her like a predator would a prey, Rona got off the bed and walked backwards. She was now standing in front of their bed, in front of Seokhoon.

As she looked at her husband, Rona turned on the flirtatious mode, she knew this always made Seokhoon even hotter for her. Rona started to strip in front of Seokhoon. She first removed her top revealing a beautiful cream coloured lingerie. She then moved to pull down her skirt and there she stood, in a cream lace lingerie. Seokhoon sucked in his breath as he saw this goddess standing before him. Her long black hair flowed down her back, Rona wiggled her finger, beckoning Seokhoon towards her. Like a sailor caught by a siren, he walked up dazed towards his wife. Rona continued to walk backwards until her back met the wall. Seokhoon now completely trapped his wife. Rona peeled Seokhoon's top off and quickly unbuckled his belt.

Seokhoon just stood there, rooted to the floor as he watched his beautiful wife strip him till he was standing in his jeans. Rona looked up, Seokhoon's breath was taken away. Rona's big eyes, red cheeks and lips, gave her an air of innocence, which was in stark contrast to the fact that she was standing in her underwear. Rona breathed out a soft whisper. Kiss me. Seokhoon cradled Rona's head in his hands and kissed her hard into the wall. His other hand moved to caressed Rona. She trembled as Seokhoon's fingers played over her skin.

Their tongues were wrestling with each other. Rona took Seokhoon's tongue and sucked it hard. Seokhoon growled low in his throat, his hands moved down and cupped Rona's butt, he lifted her up, she quickly wrapped her legs around his hips, hooking her ankles around him tight. As they continued to kiss, Seokhoon used one hand to quickly remove his jeans off him. It slid off his butt and hung down at his ankles. Rona groaned as she felt the hardness of her husband touch her wet and hot core.

Seokhoon wanted to touch Rona quickly, he pushed down his boxers and feeling impatient he ripped Rona's underwear off her. Rona sucked in her breath when she felt the cold air of the bedroom touch her skin. I like this set.

I will buy you 10 more. Seokhoon went back to kiss Rona, one of his hands grabbed his hair tight, as he moved his hips. Rona moaned into the kiss when she felt his hard crown slide over her wet core. Rona tore her lips away from him, her mouth moved to kiss his earlobe, breathing seductively into his ear. Baby, don't make me wait. Take me now. Hard and rough. Seokhoon's blood flowed even more towards his hard organ. He couldn't take this, he angled himself while still holding Rona tight. With one deep smooth stroke, he pushed himself all the way in.

Rona groaned at the fullness she felt. She squeezed him hard inside and moved her hips ever so lightly. Rona, no... Seokhoon knew he was close to exploding and wanted to savour her. No baby, I don't want to wait. Please.. That tone in Rona's voice was enough to open the floodgates. Seokhoon's hips began to move fast, he was now not the gentle lover that he always strived to be.

He pushed Rona further against the wall as she bounced off his hip. He went hard, their mouths were only a couple of cm apart. Touch yourself Rona, come on. I know you know how to do it. Seokhoon whispered hard against her mouth. Rona blushed but her hand moved over her sensitive hard bub and started to rub it in timing with Seokhoon's thrust. Seeing Rona's cheeks getting redder and her breath getting shorter, he knew she was close. He moved his hips even harder, making sure to touch that special spot inside her. Rona started to moan even louder and Seokhoon could tell she was close. Rona screamed as her climax exploded and feeling Rona tighten inside, Seokhoon followed her soon after.

Seokhoon laid his head on the wall, hugging Rona close to him. Rona laid her forehead on his shoulder as the two of them tried to catch their breath. Seokhoon raised his head first and lightly kissed Rona's cheeks, nose and finally her lips. Rona smiled against the kiss, despite the roughness of their lovemaking, she knew that Seokhoon was always gentle with her.

The gentle kiss soon turned rough and passionate. One time was not enough for either of them. Seokhoon carrying Rona walked towards the bed and laid her down gently. As their tongues started to wrestle for dominance, Seokhoon's hand travelled behind and unbuckled Rona's bra. Finally her breasts were released, Seokhoon squeezed her breasts and took her nipple in between his fingers and pinched it. Rona moaned loudly into the kiss, ever since she gave birth, her breasts had become more sensitive and Seokhoon knew it.

His mouth began to move down, kissing her chin, neck and down towards her chest. Just now you were such a vixen. Now it is my turn to be naughty.