113 | Judge a book by it's cover

Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Rona told Seokhoon what Yoonhee told her

Rona told Seokhoon what Yoonhee told her. It seems after that first meeting, In Sung and Suryeon had been having many business meetings and as a result, they started to spend more and more time together. Even though there were moments where In Sung infuriated Suryeon, both of them couldn't deny that there was chemistry and a spark between the two. The more time they spent together, the more Suryeon realised In Sung was not the man she thought he was. He was more sincere than she ever expected and despite his playful flirty nature, he was actually a man with a really good heart.

In Sung met most of Suryeon's friends and Mari and Sangah had transformed into fangirls of In Sung. Both of them especially encourage Suryeon to go for it. Suryeon was rather hesitant at first, yes there was clearly a physical attraction but other than that? Surprisingly after that initial kiss, In Sung took a step back, he was professional when he needed to be and during private time he was actually a downright gentleman. Slowly Suryeon thought maybe he was a good man and slowly opened her heart.

Don't you think he sounds sort of shady? Rona looked at Seokhoon, and it looked like this son was protective of his mother. No, I don't think so. Omma seems to think he is a perfect match for her.

How so?

Well it seems they fight.

And that is a good thing?

Yeah, not physically fighting but like you know they fight..

Verbally?

Yup, it seems he doesn't quite give into Eomeonim.

And that is good?

Hahah, well let's say it keeps things exciting. But Omma seems to think they get along just fine.

Hmmph...

You don't like it?

No I mean, I am really happy to hear something is happening for her. Logan ahjusshi died over 4 years ago and even though I know they were never together. Omma's heart ached when he died. I want her to move on, I just hope he is good for her.

I think the fact that he pushes her buttons and that she fights back means they are into each other.

So are the two officially dating already?

Yeah, it seems after working together for almost 6 months. Eomeonim finally let her guard down. Omma and the rest seem to encourage her to take that leap.

So the rest have met him?

Well apart from us and Seokkyung, everyone else has. They all seem to say they are really good together and they each really love him. I think he is a good man, if not he wouldn't have been able to capture Eomeonim's heart. So give him a chance alright?

Sigh, I will. I know I must never judge a book by it's cover. The fact that everyone else approves of him means there is something there. Looks like we should meet him when we go back. I really do hope this can be Omma's happily ever after. After what she went through with my father and Logan ahjusshi, it is time she focuses on herself.

I agree, if Eomeonim can find happiness, we should not get in the way of that. Speaking of returning, when are we returning to Seoul?

Hmm, after our concert ends it will be close to September. At that time you would be 6 months, the baby is due around December. So we should fly back in the month of October or even right after we finish the concert. What do you think?

Sounds good, we should fly back after the concert is over. We will need to adjust back to Seoul and also meet the doctors at least 4 months before I give birth.

I will get Jae Rim and In Hwan hyung to make the necessary arrangements. So it was decided that Seokhoon and Rona would return to Seoul in mid September. Their final concert performance was scheduled for the first week of September, so they had time to prepare and go home. Most likely, they would be in Seoul for at least 6 months before they returned back to Vienna. Mr Thomas had already approved, when Rona was ready to return back to work. She would mainly be performing at the Shimwoo Art Centre where the Vienna orchestra would come out and stage several performances - expanding their reach globally.

Note: 2nd chapter for the day! I hope you all enjoy it!