106 | Music to my ears

*Warning: Mature content ahead

Seokhoon & Rona's Place, Vienna

Seokhoon held Rona in his arms and kissed her until she was out of breath

Seokhoon held Rona in his arms and kissed her until she was out of breath. He leaned back as they continued to kiss. Seokhoon bent forward, bringing Rona with him. Suddenly he stood up, carrying Rona onto the top of the grand piano. The piano's top was down and the surface was cold to the touch. Rona's butt touched the surface and jumped at the coldness, yet at the same time her husband's lips were hot on her lips.

Seokhoon moved down from her lips to her neck. He loved one specific spot on Rona's neck and spent time just kissing, sucking and biting that spot. Rona began to moan sounds of pleasure and her legs fell and hit the piano keys. That is beautiful music baby. Keep playing. Seokhoon moved all the way down, his head was in between her legs, underneath her dress. Rona couldn't really see Seokhoon, all she could make out was the movement of his head. Seokhoon touched Rona over her underwear.

 Seokhoon touched Rona over her underwear

You are really wet baby. Rona trembled and moaned, Seokhoon's finger reached out and played with her sensitive bud. Rona's desire spilled out and started to wet his finger. Seokhoon pulled her underwear to the side, kissing her inner thigh. Rona shivered, her husband's touch was so soft and yet electrifying. Rona heard a ripping sound, Seokhoon had torn her underwear. This has become a bad habit of yours.

Hehe. Don't worry baby, you can keep buying more and more. He sealed his mouth over her nether fold. Taking her nether lips into his mouth and kissing them as they were kissing her mouth. Rona was not quiet about how and what she was feeling. Seokhoon didn't let up, he moved his mouth over to her sensitive bud and flicked it with his tongue. Rona's moan got even louder as Seokhoon continued to play with her hard bud. He inserted a finger into Rona while he was flicking her sensitive bud. He pushed his finger further in and started to hit that deep pleasure spot inside of Rona.

Rona threw her head back as her pleasure washed over her. Her thigh tightened and clamped Seokhoon's head. He continued to drink up Rona's desire, as her feet played with the piano keys. The notes don't make sense but it was music to Seokhoon's ears. It was as though it was tuned to the pleasure that Seokhoon was playing on Rona's body. When he had finished drinking up all of Rona's desires, he moved back up and kissed Rona hard on the lips. Rona groaned and moaned as she tasted herself on her husband's lips. Their lips and tongues moved hard against each other, each fighting for control.

He dragged Rona's butt off the edge of the piano. He was holding her butt in his hands while Rona's arms were hooked tight across his neck. Seokhoon peels the dress off of his wife and not wasting any time, he quickly undid his pants. Rona looked down and saw Seokhoon's hard organ slid across Rona's nether region. She groaned, his hard crown touched her hard bud as he slid up and down. You like that baby?

Yes, I love it. I want more. Come husband, please.

Seokhoon dipped his hips and slowly moved into Rona. His movements were deep and steady, he angled his hips and when Rona clenched around him tighter did he know he found it. Rona's body fell back and laid on the piano top as Seokhoon continued to thrust deep into her. Her legs tighten their hold around his waist, Seokhoon pulled Rona towards him and carrying her they sank to the floor. The floor was covered by a fur rug that was soft to the touch. His body covered his wife as his hips continued to thrust hard into her. He sought her mouth and as their hips buckled against each other. Faster Seokhoon, please.

Hearing his wife begging him was too much for Seokhoon, his hips began to move even faster. He slid his head down and took her breasts into his head and kneaded it. Rona gasped with pleasure and guided Seokhoon's mouth to her nipple. Not wanting to deny his wife, he took one of her nipples into his mouth and started to suck and bite it. Rona groaned at the slight pain she felt from her nipple but she loved it. The other nipple, Seokhoon took it in between his fingers and pinched it. Rona was sweating and moaning loudly, Seokhoon's hips never let up and continued the same level of intensity throughout. His other hand moved down and he started to flick the sensitive hard bub of Rona's. Rona started to scream and arch her back as she felt her climax come hard.

He kept thrusting into her as he felt Rona clamp him tightly. Seokhoon grunted and growled, he lived to hear his wife feel and experience her pleasure. It made him feel good that he was able to not only turn his wife on but make her climax time and time again. He knew his touch, like hers for him, was electrifying. Seokhoon, kiss me please. Seokhoon moved back up and covered his wife's mouth with his. As their tongues wrestled against each other, Seokhoon continued thrusting, his hand was still over her hard bub and flicked it. Rona moaned into the kiss, she could feel another climax arising. She screamed into the kiss as Seokhoon's finger increased the pace. Seokhoon moaned into the kiss and the two of them had their climax at the same time. Seokhoon emptied all of his desires for his wife into her, the two slowly calmed down from that intense lovemaking session. Seokhoon slowly slid out of his wife and carried her up into a sitting position.

Are you okay baby?

Yes, more than okay...

Seokhoon grunted as he felt Rona's hands on his hard organ. You want me again baby?

I always want you. Rona turned upwards and kissed Seokhoon hard on the lips. He smiled against her mouth and stood up, carrying his wife up in his arms. Then let's continue shall we?