134 | Birth Centre

Postpartum Birth Centre, Seoul

Rona was moved to the postpartum centre the day after she had given birth. She had started to get up and take small walks around the room. The doctor cleared her to be moved down where she can recuperate for the next month. Rona and Seokhoon were given a nice size room where the couple were given a good bed where Rona could rest.

*http://www

*http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140108000973

At the birth centre, nurses would help not only to look after the baby but also teach the new mother how to breastfeed the baby, how to bathe the child and what to look out for the child. This was perfect for the new parents, it not only gave them a chance to learn from the experts but also make sure that they got the rest they needed. Their parents and family would come around to visit them. Their mothers would come to give them additional nourishing food for Rona to restore her strength.

The baby was growing up strong and well. After a couple of days, Seokhoon and Rona finally decided on a name: Shim Hyun Jae. Hyun Jae-ah, you are going to be growing up strong like me right. Your Appa, say Appa!

Seokhoon-ah, he is only less than 1 month old. He can't say your name yet.

Our son will be a genius I tell you.

Haha, you better not put that kind of pressure on him.

I won't but in my heart I will still wish for it.

The baby started to wail a little bit and Seokhoon quickly got up and soothed Hyun Jae, who quietened down as soon he wailed. You are getting better at this.

Well it takes a lot of practising, I am still getting the hang of it.

I can't believe we have been here for over a month already.

All I am thankful for is that you are getting stronger and better.

I am actually looking forward to going home. As much as the service here is good, I do miss the comfort of home.

Thank goodness we will be going back tomorrow.

Would Peter and Marcus be coming?

Yes, they will be coming to pick us up.

Seokhoon placed Hyun Jae who was now sleeping back into his basket, as he took a seat on the bed beside Rona. He hugged Rona close to him and kissed her nose. Rona turned up and kissed Seokhoon on the lips. The two started kiss each other and Seokhoon hugged Rona tighter, bringing her closer to him. They continued to kiss, Rona got up off the bed and pushed her husband back against the headboard and straddled his hips. Seokhon hooked his arm around his waist and brought Rona close to him. I miss you so much.

Me too. I want you.

Your body....

The doctor already cleared me. Rona went back to kissing Seokhoon, her hands creeping up into his hair as Seokhoon returned his wife's passion with equal ferocity. Moans could be heard in the room and Seokhoon's hands slipped from Rona's waist down to her butt. He squeezed it tight and Rona moaned into the kiss, she started to unbutton Seokhoon's shirt when suddenly the cries of Hyun Jae rang out. The two of them had to separate and Rona immediately got up to carry her son.

I think he is hungry. Rona walked over to the chair and got ready to breastfeed her son. Seokhoon knelt down in front of her as he watched his son feeding. Looks like we were interrupted.

Hahah, this is the what time?

Haha, indeed. Maybe one day when Hyun Jae is down for a longer nap or maybe when one of our parents is willing to babysit him for us?

I am sure both of our parents will be more than willing to help out, all we need to do is just ask.

Well, we can think of that when we get back home.