8 | Heighten Pleasure

*Warning: Mature content ahead

The Blond, New York

Rona was backed up against the wall, her legs were spread apart. Seokhoon's body was in between her legs, his chest was touching her. Not a single space was between them, Rona had to tilt her head upwards in order to see Seokhoon.

With the stream of light entering from the curtain, Rona could see Seokhoon's eyes were dazed with desire. Before Rona could react, Seokhoon had disappeared from her sight. He had knelt down and was now at eye level with her nether region. Rona moaned as she felt Seokhoon caress her thigh, his fingers slowly moved from her calf all the way up till he reached her inner thigh.

Rona started to breathe heavier, she gripped the wall in anticipation,  she knew what Seokhoon was gonna do. You are trembling, baby. Are you excited? Did you imagine what I am going to do? Rona moaned as she felt his hands on her butt, as he lifted her dress slightly and licked her nether region. She used her hand to cover her mouth to quieten her sounds of pleasure.

Seokhoon hooked one of her legs over his shoulder as he teased her nether region with his tongue. He could feel Rona's legs trembling, he moved her underwear to the side and kissed her secret core. The other hand of Rona's held his head, gripping his hair as his mouth sought to bring her to pleasure. He swirled his tongue over her hard bub and Rona's moans grew louder. You are so delicious, baby. Seokhoon continued to tease her bub while his fingers started to play with her nether fold.

Rona's desire was dripping out and coating his fingers. Rona groaned as she felt one of his fingers enter her. He moved his fingers to the same rhythm as his tongue, Rona's hand fell away from her mouth. She no longer cared if other people could hear her, right now all she wanted was to come. Seokhoon, please. I can't anymore.... Seokhoon inserted another finger and started to pump Rona. He crooked his fingers and when he had gotten the right angle, Rona started to tremble even more. He had found it.

Seokhoon increased the pace of both his tongue and fingers as he sought to bring Rona to pleasure. Come baby, let me taste all of you. Rona felt that she was going to scream, she quickly covered her mouth with her hand and the other gripped Seokhoon's hair tight. She screamed into her hand as she felt her climax wash over her. Seokhoon knelt down, slurping up all of Rona's desire into his mouth. He moaned as he tasted her, he was completely addicted to her smell and taste.

He felt a painful tug of his hair, he looked up to see Rona staring down at him. He rose up and kissed her hard on her mouth. Rona opened her mouth as their tongues swirled together, Rona groaned as she tasted her on his lips. The other hand went to Seokhoon's belt, she was struggling to unbuckle him. Seokhoon, I need you now. Don't make me wait. Seokhoon quickly grabbed something from his back pocket as he helped her unbuckle his belt and jeans. He groaned when Rona pulled him out of his boxers. They were in a rush for time so his pants and boxers were still hanging off his hips.

He quickly prepared himself and lifted Rona up in the air. You came prepared. Rona whispered against his lips. When I saw your dress, I knew that one way or another I was going to have you before we got home tonight. Rona was already prepared and ready for him, with her legs hooked around his waist, he steadied himself and lowered Rona onto himself. She hooked her arm around his neck, holding him close to her as she slowly sank onto his hard organ. They both groaned when Rona had finally reached all the way till the bottom.

Seokhoon hugged Rona close to him, one arm was holding her waist while the other was holding the wall to steady himself. Seokhoon started off slowly, he moved his hips in small movements first, letting Rona get adjusted to him at this angle. Rona cradled Seokhoon's head close to her, she could feel his hot breath and his voice against her neck and ear. Seokhoon, faster. With that Seokhoon began to sleep up his hip movement, Rona moved her hips as well, in the same rhythm as his hips.

Damn it Rona you are tight. Seokhoon continued to move and he growled when he felt Rona nibbling his ear. Do you like how tight I am? Don't you want to come inside me baby. I can feel how hard you are Seokhoon. Seokhoon completely exploded when he heard those dirty words pouring from Rona's mouth. His thrust increased speed and pace, he moved his head away from Rona's neck and kissed her on the mouth. Swallowing her pants, moans and her words. Their tongues continued to dance against each other as Seokhoonn's hips moved even faster.

He tore his lips away, breathing against her lips. Rona I am near, are you? He felt her nod and went back to kissing her. He felt Rona's arms tighten around him as her release came. He continued to thrust and soon he followed her. They both leaned on the wall as they were trying to recover from their high. Rona can't believe they just had sex in a public place, never in her wildest dream would she imagine that she would be capable of such an act. She opened her eyes to discover that they were still shielding by the curtain. Seokhoon lifted his head and kissed her sweetly on the nose.

Are you okay? He said softly. Rona nodded. Yeah, but we should probably leave soon, our friends would be wondering where we are...

Seokhoon lifted Rona off and placed her on the floor. He went to clean himself up, and tried to fix up their appearance as best as they could in the dark. Rona needed to go to the toilet to make herself more presentable and to wash up. When they left the confinements of the curtains, the dancing was still ongoing and the club was still as crowded as before. There was a good chance that their friends had not noticed their disappearance. They both headed to the toilet to wash and clean up. When they returned to the table, only Ryo was there.

Hey, you guys were gone a long time?

Yeah, we were completely absorbed in dancing sorry about that.

Nah it's all good. Steph, Yoo Jung, Jong Hyeop and George are completely on a high right now. Look. Ryo pointed in one direction and the four were dancing almost in a trance together. They looked like they were having a lot of fun. Why are you alone?

I don't know. So Hyun and Seungho went to dance and they have not returned yet. Just at that point, the said couple had returned to their seats. So Hyun sat right beside Rona and she noticed something red on So Hyun's neck, Seokhoon too noticed it. He smirked. How was the dancing? Seungho couldn't quite keep his poker face and grinned widely. Rona nudged So Hyun and they silently communicated, Rona gestures to a spot on her neck. Looks like you two had a lot of fun. With that So Hyun knew exactly what Rona was referring to, Seungho was still a bit blurry and readily agreed that they had lots of fun. He didn't realise the implications of the answer, Seokhoon and Ryo laughed. Seokhoon turned and Ryo gestures to Seungho's attire, it seems his buttons were not button properly. They shared a silent look and laughed, ignoring what was obvious.

The night went on long, in the end, Jong Hyeop, George and Stephanie were all drunk. They ended up having to call a taxi to bring everyone home safely. With the last taxi gone, Seokhoon and Rona walked for a bit. In 2 days time, they will be flying back to Seoul and their concert will take place 2 weeks from now. There was definitely nervousness but excitement was definitely a stronger feeling. After clearing their heads for about 10 minutes, they eventually hailed a taxi and headed home to rest.