67 | Beautiful Night

Yosemite National Park, USA

After a good hearty breakfast, the gang decided to do a couple of hours of hiking. Luckily the weather was good, so they wore their winter gear and hiking shoes. They first headed towards the Lower Yosemite Fall - a 320-foot drop of the waterfall. The gang set out early and made their way to the fall. From their cabin the hike was about 30 minutes.

After they reached the fall, they spent several minutes taking photos of the surrounding scenery before heading to the next park of their hike

After they reached the fall, they spent several minutes taking photos of the surrounding scenery before heading to the next park of their hike. The next section of their hike was the Yosemite Valley Loop, which starts from the Falls. They came prepared with a map so they wouldn't get lost during the route. Overall, the route took about 5-7 hours (there and back). The group had come prepared with lunch and thick clothing. As they walked through the valley it was covered in snow. It was really absolutely gorgeous, everything was so peaceful and quiet. They could just look around and soak in the nature around them.

The gang made sure to go slow, the roads were slippery due to the ice

The gang made sure to go slow, the roads were slippery due to the ice. By the time they finished the hike it was almost 3pm. They eventually separated for the evening. Today was Christmas Eve and like So Hyun requested they were going to be spending the rest of the evening on their own. After they washed up, So Hyun and Rona spent a good part of the evening preparing their own individual Christmas Eve feast. Rona knew that Seokhoon; like her was also missing some good old Korean food, so with the ingredients she had brought over she decided to make a nice Korean meal for dinner.

Rona had already prepared in advance and brought along several small boxes that were filled with side dishes. When dinner was almost 90% completed she went to go and change and get ready for dinner. Seokhoon looked at the food and was amazed by just how much work Rona did. He had already changed into a nice casual black suit, as per Rona's request. He helped to set the table while Rona got ready for the evening.

The table was set and Seokhoon was waiting by the table for Rona to appear

The table was set and Seokhoon was waiting by the table for Rona to appear. About 20 minutes later, Seokhoon could hear Rona's footsteps. As she slowly descended down the stairs Seokhoon's eyes remained fixed onto his wife's back. When she turned to face him, Seokhoon couldn't breathe. The dress that Rona was wearing wrapped around her sexy figure and with the slit of her dress, it highlighted and showcased those lovely long slim legs of Rona's. Her hair was worn down and paired with silver heels. It was probably a minute before Seokhoon remembered he had to breathe. In a trance he walked over and held his hand out, Rona smiled at the gentlemanly gesture and took his hand as he laid her to the table. His hand was hooked over her waist and Rona jumped when she felt Seokhoon squeeze her butt tight.

Seokhoon didn't say anything else, his hand on her butt, he led her to the table and helped her sit down

Seokhoon didn't say anything else, his hand on her butt, he led her to the table and helped her sit down. His hands traced down from Rona's shoulders to her hand. He took her hand and kissed it, Rona could feel the smirk before she saw it. Rona thought that Seokhoon would be naughty but instead he let her hand go and proceeded to sit just beside her.

The dinner went on into the night, Seokhoon and Rona had been missing Korean food so they ate dinner with gusto. Seokhoon kept complementing Rona's cooking throughout the meal and by the end of it, Rona was blushing from head to toe.About an hour later or so, they finished all the food that Rona had cooked. I have missed Korean food, this is a much needed meal.

Rona smiled and nodded. I figured you would be missing Korean food since I am also the same. Seokhoon cleared the table and he held Rona's hand and brought her to the middle of the living room. He turned on his playlist and slow smooth jazz music began playing on the speakers. He took Rona into his arms and they began to dance slowly, with the snow white surrounding them in the cabin. Rona hugged Seokhoon close to her, she laid her head on his chest as they slowly moved to the music.

With the burning of the fireplace, the couple continued to dance, just enjoying each other's presence in the silence. Rona suddenly jumped when she felt Seokhoon's hands move down from her waist to her hips and then his hands were on her butt. Rona looked up and saw that daze of lust in Seokhoon's eyes. It was right then, that the mood in the room completely changed, Seokhoon looked down into Rona's eyes and kissed her lightly on the nose. Rona couldn't breath from the sudden tension in the room.

Seokhoon's kiss moved down from her nose to her cheeks and finally over her mouth. Rona opened her mouth and Seokhoon's tongue entered her mouth. Their bodies were hugged close to each other as their mouths aggressively moved against each other. Their tongues wrestled against each other Seokhoon's tongue entered Rona's mouth and explored her. Rona moaned loudly as Seokhoon took charge of the kiss and he kissed her until she was running out of breath.

Seokhoon squeezed Rona's butt hard and slipped his hands underneath her dress. Rona tore her lips away, and pushed Seokhoon's jacket off him. Seokhoon had to let her go and quickly removed his jacket, right before the jacket dropped to the floor Seokhoon sealed his mouth and hands back over Rona. He carried Rona up and she hooked her legs around his waist. At first Rona thought Seokhoon was going to be heading towards the sofa but instead he slowly brought himself down to the floor. The floor had a warm wool rug over it and with the heat coming from the fireplace, Seokhoon and Rona's body were warm and slowly set on fire as they continued to kiss each other.

Seokhoon laid Rona on the wool rug and her hair was spread out across the rug, she looked so beautiful. Seokhoon looked down and took a minute to admire Rona's beauty, his trance was broken when he felt Rona's hands creep up underneath his shirt and touched his chest. Seokhoon, please. Seokhoon's eyes dilated as he heard Rona's voice and saw her expression. Rona wanted him and he was not going to deny her from it.

Note: Oh ho, what a cliffhanger. Hehe ^^