11 | Joint Concert (2)

Shimwoo Art Centre

The 2nd and final day of the concert

The 2nd and final day of the concert. Rona and Seokhoon were less tense after yesterday's concert. Everything ran smoothly and without any technical hiccups. Today's setlist was more or less the same, the only difference was that instead of 2 songs that Seokhoon and Rona would be performing, they were going to be performing three pieces together instead. After a good dry rehearsal again, Seokhoon and Rona went back to their shared dressing room to rest and prepare for the concert.

At 4pm, Rona began her hair and makeup, while Seokhoon went to change into his suit. After he had finished dressing up, Rona was almost done with hair and makeup. He was standing just slightly behind the hair and makeup team, he was watching Rona through the mirror. Rona saw Seokhoon staring at her. Why are you staring at me?

Because you are beautiful. There was a collective sigh of envy from the makeup team, all the staff around them were really envious of the love between these two. It was clear to everyone that Seokhoon deeply loved Rona and vice versa. They were together as a couple more than as individuals. The hair and makeup team was done, and Rona moved to change into her dress.

 The hair and makeup team was done, and Rona moved to change into her dress

Seokhoon was waiting in the dressing room for Rona to return. About 10 minutes after she returned, Seokhoon stood up to help with her dress. The team left the room, and Rona began her vocal exercises. Seokhoon was doing his finger exercises when they heard a knock on the door. It was their friends and family all coming together. They brought along bouquets of flowers to congratulate the couple on a successful concert. Prof Clark and James were among the group as well. They had flown specifically from the USA to support their two students. The only people who had not yet arrived were Jenny, Mari, Sangah and Minhyeok who were running a little late.

They took several pictures with the beautiful couple and not wanting to get in their way, they left the room to head to their VIP seats. When Rona sat back down on the sofa, Seokhoon noticed she breathed out a long breath. Is something wrong?

No no, I am just nervous that's all.

Do you want me to help you forget about your nervousness?