14 | The Day Before

One day left, there was only one day left before Rona and Seokhoon were to be married. Today Seokhoon and Rona had their respective single parties (stag and bridal shower) before they officially tied the knot. Seungho and So Hyun, who were Seokhoon and Rona's best man and maid of honor, took charge of the planning of the party.

So Hyun knew Rona liked to be comfortable and seeing how the next day was the wedding, she decided to hold the shower at Rona's own place at Shimwoo Tower. The guests for the shower were all the bridesmaids, including Yoonhee, Suryeon, Sangah and Mari. Seokhoon's bachelor party was going to be taking place at the Community Club at the top floor of Shimwoo Tower. Seokhoon had never been a fan of clubs or heavy drinking. Knowing this Seungho decided the most comfortable location would be at the Community club. There was a bar at the Community Club which would give them a free range of drinks, and they had catered finger food for the men. The guests for the party apart from the groomsmen, Dongpil and Yoonchul, it also included Prof Clark, James and Alex who had all flown in prior to the wedding.

Rona's Place, Shimwoo Tower

With the help of the other girls, So Hyun got the place ready for the shower

With the help of the other girls, So Hyun got the place ready for the shower. They decided to eat on the floor - creating a picnic kind of setting. It was traditional to give favours (gifts) to your bridesmaids to thank them for helping you out with the wedding. Rona decided to give them two sets of gifts. The first was a honey gift set, while the second was Rona's home-made cupcakes. At 2pm, the girls started to arrive and Rona waited by the door to hand each of the guest their favours. She thanked everyone for coming to attend her bridal shower.

Suryeon, Sangah, Mari and Yoonhee provided the food for the shower

Suryeon, Sangah, Mari and Yoonhee provided the food for the shower. Jenny, Steph and Seokkyung worked together to think of the games for the shower. The shower was really simple but fun, Rona realised that she had gained so much support and friendship from all these people. Her heart was overwhelmed with thanks and joy. Never would she have imagined that she would be friends with Jenny, soon she would be sister-in-law with Seokkyung and she had reconciled with her half-sister Eunbyeol. It was something she never would have imagined.

After a nice tea time, it was time to move onto games. The house soon became rowdy and loud, Mari and Sangah in particular were really noisy and competitive about all the games prepared. Rona felt that she had never laughed so much and so hard before, it was truly a gift today. The shower went on deep into the night.

Community Club, Shimwoo Tower

Seungho had hired a bartender to help with the bar, since the men couldn't cook

Seungho had hired a bartender to help with the bar, since the men couldn't cook. Food was catered instead, simple finger food that would go together with the wine. Unlike the women who spent most of the time chatting and taking pictures, the men spent most of the bachelor party playing games and drinking. There was a pool and table tennis table in the community club, and suddenly the bachelor party turned into a pool & table tennis competition. Seokhoon was actually not that good with sports due to always being very careful with his hands. So unfortunately, Seokhoon was almost at the bottom of the pile when it came to the impromptu sports competitions.

Seungho was really excited to find out that Seokhoon was not perfect. He kept laughing and rubbing it in Seokhoon's face. Seokhoon gave up and decided to go back to the living room and watch a movie with some of the other friends instead. As Seokhoon was observing the various activities taking place, it dawned upon him that for him, this was completely new. All his life, his father had kept him fairly isolated. His world for a long time was confined to the spaces of Hera Place and Chungah High even at school, even his circle of friends were only restricted to those who were staying at Hera Place. To now be surrounded by so many different people, from different walks of life was something he would never have imagined.

Everyone in this room, one one way shape or form had saved Seokhoon, from the road he was going down on, but still the greatest gift of all was Rona. It was her that led him to first open his eyes and see his flaws, it was her who gave him the love to believe that he could change and be a much better person. Seokhoon had a long journey ahead, but he knew that with the support of their friends and family, and the love of Rona, they would be okay.

Seokhoon's Place, Shimwoo Tower

The night was ending, everyone had dispersed and Seokhoon headed back home

The night was ending, everyone had dispersed and Seokhoon headed back home. Seokhoon was missing Rona gave her a call. Hey baby, how did the party go?

It was really fun, the girls really prepared some very fun and interesting games. I had a blast, how was yours?

Hmmm... Mine was fun too, but well men don't really talk so we ended up playing a couple of games that were available throughout the Community Club.

Hahah, I doubt that you all would be having heart to heart conversations huh. Did you drink a lot?

No, not really. Tomorrow we have a long day, I didn't want to be hungover. I miss you.

Baby, you just saw me this morning.

Yeah but we haven't been alone for almost a week. With the wedding, Seokhoon and Rona had not actually been alone together for over a week. Haha, you pervert, can't you control that drive of yours?

Well, I can but when it comes to you, everything just flies out the window.

Be patient Seokhoon, tomorrow we will be married and we will always be together.

Sigh, that is true. Ok I will release you.

Release me? Hahah.

Yes, release you. It is late and tomorrow we have a long day ahead of us. Good night Rona, I love you.

Hehe, I love you too Seokhoon.

Note: We are getting it soon!